Chapter 177

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 11:18am
We'd finished breakfast already, and we'd just been talking in the living room for a while. Then I nudged Ranboo, "Should we go see upstairs?"

He nodded then looked to my parents, "May we?"

My father smiled, "Ofcourse."

We got up and I pulled Ranboo along with me upstairs. We walked down the hall then I peeked into both my brothers rooms. They may not have lived here anymore, but they were exactly the same from when we were little.

Now I went to my door. I took a deep breath, "Babe?"

"Mhm?" He hummed gently rubbing my side to comfort me.

I softly chuckled, "This is where we had our first time." Then I sighed, "But also my old room. Gosh...."

"Want me to?" He offered.

I nodded then he turned the door nob and gently pushed it open. I smiled and put my hand over my mouth, "Just how I left it."

I heard rustling then a fluffy haired brunette popped his head up from behind the window. He knocked on it, "Don't forget about me!"

I teared up and went to open the window for him. Tubbo climbed through the window into my room, just like every single day from when I was in kinder. He chuckled mumbling, "Been a while since I climbed through a window."

I laughed softly as I kept back my tears, "Tubs..."

"Mornin Sunshine, figured I'd let myself in, but the window appeared to be locked." Tubbo said with a big smile on his face, holding back his own tears.

Just like before...

I tightly hugged him, "I missed you Tubs. Especially you climbing through my window."

He laughed as tears fell, "Trust me- I missed it too." He wiped his eyes, only to cry again when he saw Ranboo, "Come here."

Him and Ranboo shared a hug. Ranboo was crying a little too, "I- I missed you Bo..."

"I missed you too Boo." He smiffled then they pulled away.

We all laughed, crying then hugged. My best friends even if I was marrying one of them- They were still my best friends.

Time Skip ~ 11:33am

After saying bye to my family for now, we were currently walking with Tubbo to school. Gosh it sounds weird, but- we were.

We were gonna go see our highschool. Infact, once we turned this corner, we'd see it- And so we turned the corner and there it was. Looked the complete same.

Gosh, the memories flooded back as I layed eyes on it. I remembered the bench in the front, the library, the cafateria, Techno's classroom, our homeroom, the quad, and the big tree with the bench behind it.

Tubbo smirked, "Now this is gonna be fun- I stole Techno's keys."

I laughed, "Serious?!"

"Uh- duh." He laughed with me.

Ranboo awkwardly laughed, "Isn't this breaking and entering?"

"No. We have keys." Tubbo rolled his eyes than ran off towards the doors.

I kissed Ranboo's cheek before running off, "C'mon babe."

Then he followed us to the front of the school. Tubbo unlocked the doors and we went in. The lights were off, so we all took our phones out and turned on our flashlights. Then we followed Tubbo towards the Library.

He unlocked it and we went inside. I saw the bean bags, but just as before- Tubbo saw them first and hurried over. He sat down and so did Ranboo.

I smiled, "I remember that day."

"What day?" Tubbo rolled his eyes, "The day you left me hanging?"

Ranboo scoffed, "You left us first."

"You made me the third wheel." Tubbo shrugged.

I laughed then sat on Ranboo's lap. I kissed his cheek, "I miss highschool sometimes."

Tubbo sighed, "Yeah....yeah, me too."

"Oh yeah- Everything was much simpler. But...I'm also proud and happy about where I am in life." Ranboo smiled then kissed up my neck.

I giggled, "Babe stop~"

He nibbled on me and Tubbo groaned at ud, "Same as always, you two."

We laughed then got up. We walked out of the library, Tubbo locked the doors and then we headed over to our first period.

"I'm gonna go check out the art room, you guys go see your first period." Tubbo said tossing me a key.

He walked off and Ranboo and I went to our old first period class. I unlocked it then walked in. I smiled then went to sit in the seat towards the back- I'd never forget where it was I sat the minute I layed eyes on my fiance- soon to be husband.

I smiled remembering, "I sat here, and you stood there awkwardly in the threshold. Gosh I'll never forget the way you-"

"Payed close attention to Mr. Davidson as he gave his boring lectures, took my organized notes on my lined paper, raised my hand to answer his stupidly hard questions....and then answer them absolutely perfect." Ranboo teared up and nodded, "How could I forget?" He began softly crying, "It's where you told me those exact words...And convinced me to go to Harvard. So- I'll never forget either."

I cried and got up walking over to him. He hugged me tightly and I sniffled, "God you're perfect."

"And you're even more perfect." He kissed my ear. We took our time to stop crying then he laced our fingers, "C'mon, I know another spot you'll love to revisit."

It was as if he read my mind- It always felt like he could. For he led me right to the tree with the bench behind it. He smiled and sat down, "C'mere."

I sat down beside him and he hugged me tightly. I smiled, "I remember all of those times here."

"Yeah....me too." He chuckled then kissed my cheek.

I grabbed his face, "Kiss my lips, not my cheek."

He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. He moved his hand up my hoodie and shirt. I moved my hands into his hair and hummed a soft noise.

"Alright love birds!" Tubbo popped up and we pulled away awkwardly. He continued, "Let's get outta here before we get caught. Still gotta visit our favorite place!"

Immediately we both knew exactly where we were headed next. One of my favorite places on earth- besides my home, my Ranboo.

Time Skip ~ 12:22pm

Finally we'd arrived. I was already trying not to cry as I saw it....Coffee Bee.

We walked in, it appeared to be open. Tubbo did own it, so I suppose he knew it would be.

We entered and saw people drinking their coffee and working. Ranboo seemed really happy, "Tubs, can we work a few orders?"

Tubbo laughed, "Why not?"

We hurried to the employee's room and grabbed two flat caps. We put them on each other, then headed out to the counter.

Tubbo gave his employees a break and they obliged, heading to the break room. Then we waited at the counter for customers.

Just like old times, I would be working at Coffee Bee with my fiance. In the place where he proposed- and I ofcourse...said yes.

1,188 words
Thanks for reading! :]
See you tomorrow <3