Chapter 83

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 6:50am
Ranboo had set an alarm for us to wake up very early because we had stayed the night at a hotel. I dismissed the alarm and then turned around to face Ranboo who hadn't woken. I kinda wanted to fall back asleep. I slept amazingly, but I didn't sleep much so that's the problem. I knew I'd have to wake him though, otherwise we'd be late.

I poked his cheek, "Ranboo~"

He smiled and opened his eyes to look at me, "Goodmorning Tommy."

"Goodmorning." I replied smiling back at him.

"How'd you sleep?" He smirked.

"Well." I replied blushing a light pink.

He kissed my cheek, "I'm glad....now can we check if you can walk?"

I rolled my eyes, "I can walk Ranboo."

He laughed and got up out of bed, "I hope so."

He reached out his hand and I took it standing up. I was sore obviously, but it wasn't as bad as I'd remembered. Still, I winced and he held me.

"Tommy don't be mad....I swear I was gentle. You know I was." He said scared I'd be upset.

"I'm fine....just sore." I reassured him.

He let out an exhale of relief, "Okay, but can you walk on them?"

"Well, let me go so I can try." I laughed.

He slowly let me go and I began to walk. I winced a couple times and he picked me up, "Stop, I know it hurts. Don't walk."

I smiled, "Ranboo I can walk on them fine, they're just sore. They should be good within the hour."

He sat me onto the bed, "Then, an hour you'll wait."

I sighed and layed back down onto the bed, "Can you get me some ome clothes?"

"Mhmm." He replied taking out the clothes he'd brought from the backpack.

He tossed them to me and I began to put them on as he did the same. I put the shirt and sweats on then frowned, "Where's my hoodie?"

He looked through the backpack and pulled out one of his own hoodies, "....Oh sorry Toms, I thought I brought you one too."

I shrugged, "It's fine......come."

He walked over to me and I stood up. I took the hoodie from him and then put it over his head. As I brought it down his torso I went under aswell. Then we put both our arms through the arm holes. I was chest to chest with him and my legs crossed with his. He blushed and I giggled.

"This is some next level clingy stuff." Ranboo laughed.

I smiled up at him, "I like it.....it's warm."

He took his arms out of the arm holes, "No one would go out in public like this, Toms."

He squated down and got out of the hoodie, leaving me to wear the hoodie backwards.

He laughed and put the hood over my face. I rolled my eyes, though he couldn't see it, and pulled it down, "Very funny."

He lifted the hoodie off of me and then put it back on me correctly, "Better?"

"Yes,....but what about you?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I'll be fine. Now, are you done? Cause we need to go back."

I hummed, "Mmmm, I supose.....,but we could-"

Ranboo interrupted me, "Nope. I think you've had enough."