Chapter 92

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 10:43pm
There was a knock at my bedroom door, "Boys? Are you up? There's breakfast!"

I replied, "We're not hungry! Thanks though! We'll get something else later!"

"Alright!" My mother yelled and then footsteps faded.

I looked to Ranboo who was still asleep. He held me in his arms bare chested with no pants. We only wore fresh boxers. I tried to move, but I winced loudly. My legs were killing me.....thank god it's a Sunday.

Ranboo woke up and smiled, "Goodmorning. Those legs of yours okay?"

I shook my head, "Goodmorning, and no. Worse than Valentines."

He laughed, "I'm sorry baby, you said to be rough."

I blushed, "I know, I know....now get me clothes, yeah?"

He kissed my head and got up, "Mhmm."

He got up and changed. Then he brought me clothes. I tried sitting up and I winced in pain, "Ah- Ranboo can you help me?"

He sighed, "We're never having it like that again. Your seriously paralyzed."

He sat me up and then put my shirt on me. Then he shrugged, "Eh, you look fine like that. Not like your going anywhere."

I blushed and nodded, "Mkay, but take yours off."

He blushed then laughed, "I'm going down stairs to grab us breakfast, I'll take them off when I come back."

I rolled my eyes and he kissed my cheek, "Be back in a sec."

I nodded and he walked out. I heard his footsteps fade then sighed.

I moved and scooted down the bed to sit in the end of the bed. It hurt a lot, but I needed to see how well I could walk. I hoped off the bed and fell. Flat on my face. I groaned and then saw a crumpled up yellow note on the floor. The thick black ink writing and yellow note book paper....no.

I grabbed it and opened it, "Tommy, please hear me out? I just want to talk."

Did he come here while I was out with my brothers at the plaza?....

I know it's not old...Could he have come while I was at dinner?

When did he come?....and why didn't Ranboo tell me?...

I know Derrick sorta likes him.....and I know that Ranboo's a big softie...,but he'd never hang out with anyone behind my back.

However, more importantly....could Ranboo reciprocate any feelings or attraction towards Derrick?...

...Why don't you tell me Ranboo?

I heard him walk back in and I clenched the note in a fist.

He gasped when he saw me on the floor and set down the plates of food on my desk. He rushed over to me and picked me up, "Baby, what were you doing?! You need to stay put....are you hurt?"

I shook my head and he sat me back on the bed. Then he handed me a plate of food, "What we're you doing, darling?"

I shrugged, "I just wanted to check and see how bad it was....I didn't think it'd be this bad though."

He laughed, "Your adorable, now eat up."

I began eating and didn't talk to him. I was mad, yes....,but I also just didn't want to start a fight. I knew I'd have to confront him soon, but I wasn't sure on how...so instead I was bland.

When we'd finished eating, he took my plate then asked, "Baby?....are you okay?"

I looked to him and fake smiled, "Mhmm. Why wouldn't I be?"

He cupped the side of my face, "Oh love....I know that smiles fake...tell me whats wrong when I come back?"

I looked away and didn't say anything. He sighed and walked out.

I should be straight up with him and just ask.

He came back and took his pants off then got in bed beside me. He hugged me and I hugged him back, "What's wrong?"

We pulled away, but he still held my waist firmly. I looked away, "I found this when I fell...." I showed him the crumpled paper and he frowned. I teared up, "When did he come Ranboo? And what happened? More importantly, why didn't you tell me?"

He cupped the side of my face, "Oh baby, he came while you went to the plaza. He wanted to talk to you and I told him you weren't here and that he had to leave. He left and he must've left behind the note. I was planning on telling you after your birthday, because I didn't want you to be worried. I promise I was going to tell you later today....do you believe me?"

I took a deep breath, "I believe you.....,but I want to know exactly what happened when he came...everything."

He got nervous and it upset me because he shouldn't be nervous if nothing happened.

He grabbed my hand, "I'm gonna tell you. But I need to hold you as I say it....and I need you to let me finish before you react..."

I hugged him and nodded, "Go on then."

He hugged me tightly, "Well, I was laying in your bed looking up at the cieling. I was thinking about you and how I missed you. Then there was a knock on the window so I went to check. I saw Derrick with that note and then opened the window. I told him you weren't here and that it was better if he left. But, he let himself in and took my hand. He asked if we could talk because he said he really felt bad. So I decided to hear him out but ofcourse, pulled my hand away. He told me that he was sorry and that he had stopped hanging out with Kyle and Dale. And he tried to get close to me again, but I pulled away. He said all he wanted was to be friends. I told him he should talk to you about it and then he got a little upset. He said that he's tried and that he wanted me to have you talk to him. I told him I wouldn't force anything on you and then he asked if we could hang out one day as friends. I told him maybe, but that I'd have to talk to you about it. I figured we could try smoothing things over. He got sorta annoyed and said that I didn't need permission from you to hang with a friend. So I told him...we're not friends. Then he asked if I've ever liked anyone else before and I told him no. He told me he had a crush on me and held my hand. I pulled away and told him I was with you. Then he asked if I was attracted to or liked him at all. I told him no and he grabbed my arm. He said that it wasn't fare we we're together because if he'd of approached me first, I would've ended up in a better relationship with him. He asked me on a date and I told him no. I told him we'd never happen at all and that I was inlove with you. He got upset and I made him leave. That's it Tommy...."

It was a lot to process.....and it was difficult to understand....overall though, I guess he didn't do much wrong....

"Toms?" He asked.

1,234 words
Sorry the update was so late! :(
I'm on vacation with my family and I was just caught up in it all that I forgot....
The update tomorrow might be a little late, but I'll try my best :)
Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading. <3