Chapter 97

Ranboo POV

Tuesday ~ 3:02pm
I stood outside of school waiting for Tommy. Nelly was picking us up from school today and she was almost here.

My blonde boy came up from behind and hugged my arm, "Hey babe."

I kissed the top of his head, "Hello."

He held my hand, "Nelly here?"

I pulled out my phone, "Lemme check."

I scrolled through my texts and saw one from, "Nelly✌😝"

"Yeah, she's here. C'mon." I said putting away my phone and pulling Tommy along with me.

He pulled me back and kissed me, "We're gonna be seperated after this remember? Your birthdays tomorrow babe."

I blushed and shrugged, "It's fine. Birthdays aren't a really big thing for us."

"Us?" He asked.

I looked away, "F- For me....I just never cared for mine. No one else did either, so why should I."

He cupped my face and turned it to look down at him, "That's not the case anymore babe. You have me and amazing people looking after you......Okay?"

I nodded not looking at him, "Kay...,but Tommy don't go buy me anyth-"

He kissed me and when he pulled away he brought down my face to his, "I'm gonna give you everything you want tomorrow."

I blushed, "Toms, I- I don't want or need anything except you."

He smiled, "You already have me, and you'll really have me tomorrow. Just with other presents too, mkay?"

I blushed brightly and nodded, "Kay."

He giggled, "I love you."

I smiled and sighed, "I love you too."

He pulled me along with him to the car and then we hopped in the backseat.

"You ready for today!?" Nelly asked enthusiastically, "A- Also, hello."

Tommy laughed, "Hi."

I buckled my seat belt, "Hi, and yeah."

Tommy squeezed my hand and Nelly asked, "What's the matter Ranboo?"

I shrugged, "Nothing....I'm just not sure what it's like to celebrate birthdays-"

"You celebrated mine, just fine babe." Tommy said.

"I don't think birthdays is the thing you need to learn to celebrate and care about..." Nelly said starting to drive towards the apartment.

I noticed Tommy forgot his seat belt and so I buckled him up, "Then what is it?"

Tommy grabbed my face and kissed my nose, "You."

I blushed and pulled away, "Me?"

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"Yes Ranboo...you. You clearly have no problem celebrating holidays and birthdays, for you have Tommy that you give everything. But.....you need to learn to let yourself be the center of it sometimes. Through your birthday, you get to really notice everyone who genuinely cares for you. Because if they celebrate the day of your birth, you know they're glad to have you here." Nelly said softly.

Tommy unbuckled his seat belt and scooted over to me. He hugged me tightly, "Let yourself be loved by more Ranboo. Not like our love though."

I chuckled and hugged him, "Mkay Toms" I pushed him off now, "But, please go back to your seat and wear your seat belt."