Chapter 101

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 8:02am
I set the papers aside and hugged my Tommy, "Your the best. I love you so much, how did you do this?!"

He hugged me back giggling, "I simply asked Lexi if it was okay, and she was more than happy with it."

I pulled away to look at him, "I can't believe I'm gonna have my own apartment!"

Tommy raised a brow and crossed his arms, "Uhm- excuse me? 'Your own'?" He laughed, "No, no babe. Check those forms again....we're co- owners. It's our apartment."

I double checked and there was his name on the documents....

'Wait so....I get to live with Toms?! No way! This is amazing!'

Tommy chuckled, "Mhmm, we'll be living together here."

I blushed, for I hadn't realized I'd thought aloud, "So when are you moving in?....I mean- perhaps we could move you in today?"

He smirked, "I thought you'd suggest such. So yes, I'll be moving in today and afterwards we can spend the day together here in our apartment."

I kissed him and when I pulled away I asked, "So what's in the other envelope?"

"Why don't you check." He laughed.

I took out the other small white envelope and revealed two pairs of keys. I smiled and handed him one, "I love my gift...thankyou. Your seriously the best."

He smiled and blushed, "Your the best. And I'm so excited to be living with you."

I put the documents back into the envelope and set them aside, "Wait, wouldn't we have to move out all Lexi's things? And, what would we do with Lexi's room?"

He laughed, "Oh babe, she's already moved out. You just never noticed. And as for her room, it'll stay an extra room until...uh- nevertheless."

I furrowed my eyebrows curious, "What?"

He awkward laughed and shrugged, "I dunno, I was just thinking that maybe one day we might want-.....n- nothing- it's stupid."

I cupped the side of his face, "Tell me love."

He blushed and looked away, "Well I figured it could probably become a baby's room....y'know if we ever want to have kids."

I fell silent. The idea of having children with Tommy made my face heat up and my heart beat quicken ten times faster....

He got embarrassed, "Yeah, I know- it's stupid. Sorry, just forget I said anything- I don't actually want ki-"

"I'd love to have kids with you one day Tommy." I told him and he blushed even brighter.

He smiled, "Thanks..."

"Mhmm, and I know your house wife material so, I can't wait to have home cooked meals all the time." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, "We'll see about that."

I laughed, "Either way......I know I'll love living with you."

He giggled, "So what was your 'crazy idea'?" He asked me.

I made a confused face, "What crazy idea?"

He laughed, "The one from last night."

I thought back and remembered, "We'll, you sorta stole it."

He smiled, "I figured...that's why I stopped you."

I laughed, "We're perfect huh?"

"Yep!" He exclaimed.

"And I can't wait for all the fun times we'll share here." I said excitedly.