Chapter 111

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 5:21pm
I was currently outside of Coffee Bee, in the car waiting for Ranboo. Lexi sat in the backseat and me in the driver's seat.

She sighed, "So what's up with you inlaw?"

I chuckled, "Not much."

"Do you know where your going for college?" She asked me, "Not that you have to go- it's just that....y'know."

I laughed, "Yeah, uhm....I'm not so sure. I'm more worried about Ranboo."

She scoffed, "Pffft- don't worry about that brainiac, he's already got offers from many places. Shot, I'm talking Stanford, Harvard, Yale, and a couple good UK school, but I mean let's be real- there's way better education in the US."

I froze, "What?"

She made a confused face, "What's wrong inlaw?"

"He has offers from all of those schools!?" I asked in disbelief. Not because I didn't think he'd be able to get offers, but because I thought he'd inform me of such big schools giving him such.

She awkwardly laughed, "Uhm....yeah. Didn't he tell you?..."

I huffed and opened the car door. I got out and stomped into Coffee Bee, upset. I walked straight up to the counter, "Ranboo!"

He was startled, but then smiled, "Oh hey baby, I'll be out in a bit."

"Harvard?! Stanford!? Fucking Yale?!" I yelled at him upset.

He froze and became uneasy. He started to somewhat panic, "T- Tommy....let's talk about this- not in public, yeah?"

I huffed, "How could you not tell me?!"

He sighed, "Tommy not now. Go to the car."

"No! It was just getting good! And you had to hide this from me?!" I asked upset.

He huffed and yelled, "Not now Tommy!"

A tear fell and I shook my head, "Don't you yell at me."

He scoffed, "Your yelling at me and I'm working."

I pulled his face down closely to mine, "Your going to one of those schools."

He teared up, "No I'm not."

"Yes you are." I said and let him go. I started walking away.

He grabbed my wrist, "Its not fair Tommy!"

"Y'know what's not fair?! Being fucking lied to!" I yelled as a few more tears ran down my cheeks.

"I didn't lie! I just....didn't tell you..." he muttered.

I scoffed, "I dunno whats worse..." I looked to all the customers, "Sorry!"

I pulled away and when he tried to grab me I pushed him back. I walked out and went to sit back in the car.

I began to softly cry as I sat in the car now.

Lexi cleared her throat, "I didn't know, you didn't kn-"

"No, I'm glad you told me." I cut her off.

"I'm sure he was gonna tell you." She said trying to calm me down.

I just nodded even though I knew he wouldn't have.

I know Ranboo better than anyone. And I know pretty dam well that he'd of never told me about the offers.

He'd keep them all a secret just so that we could go to the same college, and I fucking know it.

I put my face in my hands then there was a knock on my window. I looked up from my hands and rolled the window down.

"Can I drive?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Why does it matter?"

"Just let me drive." He said annoyed.

I opened the car door and got out. He hugged me tightly, "I love you."

I hugged him back, "Lets talk after."

He pulled away to look at me, "Oh c'mon. Say it."

I didn't look at him, but said, "I love you Ranboo."

He sighed releaved then let me go. I walked over to the other side and got in the passengers seat. Then Ranboo slowly backed up out of the parking lot and started driving towards my house.

We we're gonna have dinner with my family tonight, which was why Lexi was with us. Nelly couldn't be here unfortunately, for she was working a later shift.

"Ranboo just turn around." I sighed.

"What? We can't just cancel on them." He said.

Lexi sat quietly, careful to not interfere.

"Ranboo, I said turn back. Take Lexi home. I'm canceling." I said and rolled my eyes.

He scoffed, "Tommy, stop being so selfish. Just cause your mad doesn't mean you have to ruin everyone's da-"

"I'm not going to go see my family and pretend like I'm fucking happy when I'm not. I'm upset and I'm angry....so take Lexi home and then we're gonna talk. Now turn around." I said then looked out the window.

"What's wrong with you?" Ranboo muttered.

"Stop fighting....your only hurting each other." Lexi finally interfered.

Ranboo rolled his eyes and turned around. Then he muttered, "I'm sorry Tommy....I love you."

"I'm sorry...I love you too." I replied and wiped my face.

He rested his hand onto my thigh and I blushed, "Your brave."

He chuckled, "Thanks I guess."

I laughed quietly, "Oh shut up."

Lexi smiled and pulled out her phone.

I put my hand over Ranboo's, "Y'know what your missing?"

"What's that?" He asked.

"A ring." I replied, "Just like mine."

He blushed, "I love you so much Tommy."

I blushed too, "I love you too."

Time Skip ~ 6:01pm

We'd just gotten to Lexi's house.

"Bye Lex, see you later." Ranboo smiled back at her.

"Bye Lexi, sorry you had to watch us fight." I smiled along.

She sighed, "You boys can't yell at each other, it's unhealthy. Please don't yell once you start talking. I want you two to be respectful."

We nodded and she smiled, "Goodbye my boys."

She got out of the car and walked into her house. I looked to Ranboo, "Why?"

He sighed, "I only want to be with you. I don't care about anything else."

I nodded though I hated it.

I don't want you to have to give up anything for me.

I never want your to have to chose between your education and me.

I'd rather.....take myself out of the picture, as hard as it may be...

Because I love you more than anything.

1,020 words
Thanks for reading :]
Later gamers! <3