Chapter 38

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 5:43pm
I was sitting on Tommy's bed waiting for him to finish changing. We were going out tonight. We were gonna eat at the diner we always went to at the plaza.

He finished changing and came out wearing a lavender colored button up shirt. He had white ripped jeans and not sweats for once. He had black sneakers on and I could see the crown ring on his ring finger. He hadn't fixed his hair obviously, because it was still in its messy state. I liked it like that though, it was cute. His light blue eyes sparkled and he noticed me staring.

"You look good too King." He said winking.

I laughed, "Your gorgeous."

Tommy POV

I came out of the restroom and noticed Ranboo staring at me.

"You look good too King." I said winking.

He laughed, "Your gorgeous."

He really did look good though. His dirty blonde hair swayed to his right as always and his black sunglasses hung from his collar. I could see his pretty grayish blue eyes and he wore a similar button up to me, but his was light blue. I saw he was wearing his silver dog tag necklace that I'd given him. He wore black jeans and white sneakers. He smirked and got up. Then I noticed he had a jean jacket hanging over his shoulder that he was holding with his pointer finger.

He came over to me and pulled me closer to him with his other hand. He kissed my cheek and said, "C'mon let's get going."

I nodded and held his hand. We left the house and as we walked down the sidewalk I felt the cold air hit my skin. I shivered and ofcourse, Ranboo noticed.

"I figured you'd get cold." He smiled handing me the jean jacket.

I thanked him and put it on. He held my hand and I leaned on him as I walked.

Time Skip ~ 6:03pm

We had just arrived at the diner and had taken a seat in the same booth we sat in all the time. However, I sat across from him this time.

Ranboo winked at me then put his sunglasses on. Immediately, a waiter came to take our order. It was a guy with black sweats and a white hoodie. He wore black sunglasses just like Ranboo, and he had combed brown hair.

"Hello I'm Dave and I'll be your waiter for today. Can I get you two something to drink?" The waiter said.

Hes good looking and I like his glasses, they reminded me of Ranboo's.

Yeah, Ranboo.....who is my boyfriend. So stop what your thinking!

"What do you want to drink?" Ranboo's voice came through.

"Oh, uhm....I'll just have a water." I told him.

"Alright, two waters coming up." He must have noticed I was staring because he lifted his glasses and winked at me. Then he walked away.

I wonder if Ranboo noticed......he didn't say anything. So I did, "Uhm...R- Ranboo? You know he-"

"Yeah I saw Toms." He said blandly.

I couldn't tell if he was mad or upset....or if he actually didn't care.

"Oh- okay...." I said and then we fell silent.

Then the waiter came back with our waters, "Here you go." He set down the two waters, "now, are you two ready to order?"

"You ready Toms?" Ranboo asked.