Chapter 29

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 10:11am
I was laying peacefuly in my bed when I was rudely awaken by someone blasting Christmas music in the living room. I could here two voices singing and let's just say, they weren't very......graceful.

I got up, put my sunglasses on, and walked down the hall. When I turned into the living room I saw Lexi and Nelly singing and dancing together.

Then Nelly noticed me and stuck out her hand for me to take, "Oh! Ranboo! Goodmorning bud, come dance with us?"

Nelly was very kind, though she hadn't talked to me much.....she always gave it good effort. I figured......there's nothing to be afraid of, so I should just accept and take her offer.

I grabbed her hand, and it seemed she was suprised because when I did, her eyes lit up and her smile grew wide. I smiled back and I could literally see Lexi melting.

Nelly pulled me over to them and they tried getting me to dance. I know I accepted her offer......but trust me I don't dance.

Lexi rolled her eyes at me and then grabbed my hand and spun me around. It was the most awkward and ungraceful dancing ever. She was way shorter then me and I almost fell flat on my ass.

Eventually I started dancing with them. And even though it was the worst dancing anyone could've ever seen.....it was the most at home I'd felt in a while.

Actually......I didn't exactly know what it felt like to 'feel at home'. Which was basically, because I never had...but I'm pretty sure I'm starting too.

The way I'm welcomed when I walk through the front door. The way I can be myself in this space I share with Lexi. I'm pretty sure this is what it's like.....even if Nelly is here in our space often.

When the song ended, I went to the kitchen where they had left me pancakes, bacon, and eggs. As I ate my food, Lexi and Nelly continued dancing to the next song.

When I was finished eating I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. It was around 11 and I took my sunglasses off to facetime Tommy.

It rang a few times, which was a little weird because he'd always answer right away, but it wasn't that big of a deal. He finally picked up.....although it wasn't him.

I saw brown, curly, fluffy hair and the camera kept moving up and down. I could here Tommy yelling and the brunet with the phone laughing.

I soon realized it was Wilbur when I heard Tommy yell, "Will you asshole! Give it back!"

Wilbur laughed and then teased, "Hold on let me just answer and say hello to your boyfr-"

I interrupted because I didn't want him to finish his sentence and they didn't know they'd answered my call, "Hey! What's up Will, is Tommy there?"

They were both shocked and Wilbur replied, "Uh- yeah, he's here....but I'm also here and I just wanted to talk to you about Tommy. So wh-" I saw the camera move around and heard a loud thud, "you little shit! Now you've really done it, I'm gonna tell Ranboo about how yo-"

"Give him the phone Will." I heard Techno's voice cut in.

The phone was passed to Tommy and I saw his scared blue eyes.

"Your no fun. I was just tryna do something for Tommy. You know you want to too." I could hear Will's voice even though it was faint.

"This isn't the way you go about it."I heard Techno's voice grow even fainter and then I heard the door close.

I could see Tommy's profile picture now and not his face, "Toms? Turn your camera on or I'll turn mine off."

His camera went on, but all I saw was the ceiling. "Really clever......don't worry Toms, it's okay....I don't mind them."