Chapter 25

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 3:10pm
I'd been sleeping for quite a while. Though my thoughts and feelings hadn't changed. The moment my family was all in the same place and in a good mood....I'd do it.

I walked down stairs and saw my mother and Wilbur in the kitchen making dinner. I smiled, it'd been a while since I'd had Wilbur's cooking.

My family and I aren't bad cooks, infact were pretty good cooks.....that is me, Techno, my father, and mother are. Wilbur.....always had.....'a way with food'. Trust me, it's not what you think. Wilbur could start out excellently, but no matter what.....the final product would always end up terrible. I don't mean to insult him, but it was just true. The last time I'd eaten food of Wilbur's, was.....actually so long ago I don't remember. However I'll never forget that he is definitely a horrific chef. If I could stear clear of Wilbur's cooking......I would.

I walked into the kitchen and joined my mother and Will in cooking.

"What can I do mum?" I asked her smiling.

She came over and quietly whispered to me, "Make sure anything he touches isn't completely ruined."

I nodded and laughed quietly as I whispered back, "You got it."

Then I headed over to Will and watched as he cut some vegetables.

"Oh Hello Tommy." He said cheery.

"Hey Will, where's Dad and Techno?" I asked peaking over his shoulder.

"They went to the market, they're picking up stuff to make dessert." He smiled.

At that I smiled wide.

Though Wilbur couldn't cook to save his life, that wasn't the case when it came to his baking. He is absolutely an amazing baker. Which didn't completely make sense, but we all have are talents I guess.

"Soooo, whoose making dessert?" I asked smiling.

"Me Tommy. Now how about you take over here before mum freaks. I'll handle dessert later." He put down the veggies and then went over to the living room.

I then started back up what he had been doing, and I chopped up the vegetables. I then helped my mum with other things in the kitchen, until she excused me. Then I went and watched TV with Will on the couch.

Time Skip ~ 4:58pm

A while later my dad and Techno had come back and me and Will helped to unload groceries. Once that was done, Wilbur had started with desert. Meanwhile, my mum was just finishing up dinner.

She called me and Techno to set the table, and so we did.

I loved my family's special dinners. Where we'd all cook, bake, and then eat together. It had been a while, but that's what made them so special.

Once everything was ready and Will had preped dessert, we all sat down to eat.

I knew that in between dinner and dessert, I'd have the perfect opportunity.....and I planned on taking it.

Once we were all finished eating, Wilbur went to put his desert to bake in the oven. When he came back, we'd have conversation time. Where we got most of our talking in. I had to take the opportunity as soon as possible, so once Will had sat back in his chair......I began.

I'm ready.

Wilbur took a seat and I cleared my throat. Then they all turned and looked at me.

"Yes Tommy?" My mother asked.

"I wanted to tell you all something....and I've been looking for a good time. I figured nows as good as any...y'know." I said pausing in between sentences.

This was odd, I wasn't usually nervous infront of my family, if anything....it was where I was most comfortable.

They all hummed in reply.

So I continued, "I want you to please take me seriously right now." They nodded again and then....I finally began, "...this hasn't been easy keeping from you all..." I began to tear up and sniffle, "..I- I'm....I'm Pan sexual......"

I'd done it.....I'd finally come out. Now the tears poured down my cheeks, as they left small, nearly visible trails. They were all silent.

Until Wilbur's voice came through, "I love you Tommy, and nothings ever gonna change that. Your my little brother....and I'll only ever love you for who you are. So i hope you know this doesn't change anything....."

I wiped my face and looked at him. His bright, soft smile.

Then I heard Techno, "Ya Tommy. You know we'll support you no matter what.....I'll always love you, and either way...your still my dorky little brother." He laughed softly and smiled.

"Tom, I'm sorry if you felt you couldn't tell us, and I want you to know you shouldn't be scared to tell us anything. We're your family, and no matter what, I love you. Because your my son, no matter what." My dad's voice was soft and tender, as he rubbed my back, sitting next to me.

"Tom. I'm not sure there's much left to say. The boys have pretty much summed it up. Your still my little boy, and I love you no matter who you are." She was sniffling too, as one tear fell off her cheek.

"I love you all, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thankyou, and incase you haven't caught on yet.....I kinda like my friend......uhm- y'know...Ranboo." I smiled and wiped my tears.

When I looked at them they all smiled and hummed mockingly in reply. I rolled my eyes and we all laughed.

I love my family.....I don't know what I was so scared of.........I'm glad I did it.

Now....I've gotta find the opportunity with Tubbo, but for now I'll enjoy this moment.

The oven beeped and Will went to get the dessert. He brought it to the table, and we all ate it. It was amazing. We continued chatting, and dinner was great as always.

Nothing really changed. All that I had gotten out of this was support, reassurance, and love. There wasn't much more I could ask for. I don't care what anyone says, my family is absolutely perfect...in there own special way.

1,027 words
I hope you like this wholesome family.
I loved writing it, so I hope you like reading.
Thankyou so much! Bye :D