Chapter 28

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 2:29pm
We pulled into the garage and got out all the bags from the truck and back seat. I hadn't realized how much stuff Lexi had actually bought. I had only gotten presents for.....well actually quite a few people. Lexi on the other hand had a bunch of unnecessary things, but I never really questioned her.

I carried most of the bags up to the apartment. We usually took the stairs, but in this case we sorta had to take the elevator. When we had finally got into the apartment, I dropped all the bags onto the floor......as gentle as possible.

Luckily nothings broke, so it was all good. I grabbed my few bags and took them to my room. I offered to help her move her multiple bags to her room, but she refused my help because she didn't want me to see anything. I just shruggedand went to my room. I was bored, and considered calling Tommy.....but someone had already called me. So I answered it.

"Hello Boo! Want to go to the movies with me? There's this really cool film I've been wanting to go see and I think you'd love it. Oh please won't you come with me?" He spoke quickly and very energetic.

Tubbo.

I laughed, "Yes ofcourse. I'll meet you there at?...."

"Oh ya, sorry. It's at 4, so we've got some time." He said calming down a bit.

"Okay then do you want to play minecraft for a bit?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure. I'll get on right now."

"Alright, I'll join you in a bit Bo. I just need to do one thing real quick."

He hummed an OK and then hung up.

Then I called Tommy, I didn't feel like face timing. He picked up almost instantly.

"Hey Toms." I greeted him.

"Hello Ranboo!" He exclaimed through the phone. "Are you at home?"

"Yeah, just got here." I replied blandly.

"Could I come over? I miss you King." He said softly.

As much as I'd love to see him, I had already decided how I was going to spend my afternoon.

"Nah, sorry Toms. Maybe next time, plus we already saw each other today." I said softly as to not make him mad or sad.

"But, why not?...You don't want to see me?" He asked. I could clearly hear the hurt in his voice.

"I have plans with Tubbo. I can't bail on him like that, cmon Tommy you get it." I said desperately trying to avoid any conflict.

"Your a good friend Ranboo. And ya I do understand, well Bye!" He seemed fine, or even happy now.

"Bye Toms." I said as he hung up.

I went over to my PC and joined Tubbo's call on discord.

"Awwwwe Boss man, when you and Tommy get married I can now conclude you will not fully forget about me." He said sounding cheery.

"Wh- what? Tommy and I aren't even- I mean- we're not like that! And even if we were I- I'd never forget about you. Tubbo what're you- I-" I was stuttering out of complete confusion and shock of what he had just said. However, I was also flustered. Thinking about being with.........or even marrying Tommy made my face red and heart rate quicken.

However he cut me off, "I know you called Tommy, I'm not dum. I just figured he'd try getting you to hang out with him. And you being blinded by your young love would've probably said yes,...if you hadn't made plans with me first."