Chapter 125

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 3:06
After talking to Lexi and Nelly, Ranboo and I went over to get food. Then we went back to our table to sit with my family. We ate silently as Wilbur and Techno made jokes and teased us the whole time.

It was annoying, but it did make me blush. And it was no secret that it did the same to Ranboo.

When we'd finished eating, Ranboo reached for my plate, "I can take that."

I smiled, "Thankyou."

"Aweeee!" Wilbur exclaimed.

Ranboo chuckled and picked up my plate, "Its no problem."

Techno smirked, "What a gentleman, huh Tommy?"

I rolled my eyes, "I guess."

Ranboo gasped pretending to be hurt by my words, "Wow, talk about rude. You know I'm a gentleman."

I laughed and so did he. Then he walked away.

I sighed, "Cut it out you idiots. You're making him uncomfortable."

Wilbur laughed, "No we're not! He loves it!"

Techno laughed along, "Yeah, chill out."

I rolled my eyes then the DJ spoke, "Everyone pair up. It's time to dance with your special somebody."

Talk about cheesy.

Quick Note: Only if you'd like to, you can play the song, "Falling Like The Stars" cover by Amber Leigh Irish. It's It's slow song for the scene. Hopefully you like the song. Enjoy, bye bye now!

Lexi and Nelly got up and walked to the dance floor as everyone paired up.

My shoulder was gently tapped and I turned around to see Ranboo. I blushed, Maybe he'll ask me to dance?

He reached out his hand for me, "Will you dance with me?"

I nodded and stood up. This time Wilbur and Techno stayed quiet, not teasing us.

I took his hand and he pulled me with him to the dance floor and I blushed as he put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. We slowly moved back and forth, swaying in rhythm to the song. He smiled at me and I blushed. He pulled me closer and I leaned my head on his chest as we danced.

He chuckled, "Your beautiful."

I blushed, "And your gorgeous...."

He kissed the top of my head, "I can't tell you enough....I've missed you."

I took in his scent, "I missed you too....I regret it..."

"What's that?" He asked.

I sniffled and held back my tears, "Breaking up with you....I regret it."

He sighed, "I regret boarding that plane."

"No, don't say that."

"No, I get to say what I want now....I regret walking away from you." He told me softly.

I sighed, "I regret not giving long distance a chance. I regret letting you go..."

He chuckled softly, "I haven't let go....are you saying you have?"

I blushed then smiled, "No....I haven't let go."

"Good." He sighed.

"How long will you be home?" I asked.

He leaned his head on mine, "Three days."

I sniffled, "I- I want-..."

He whispered, "I love you Tommy....and I'm still madly inlove with you...,but I won't stay for someone who broke my heart and isn't my boyfriend. I'm sorry......,but I'm going back."