Chapter 42

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 5:20pm
We'd been watching movies together and I was bored. Ranboo seemed to be asleep. I wanted to wake him up, but he's a heavy sleeper.

I nudged him with my shoulder and he shifted in his sleep. He didn't wake up though, so I shook him. Still he didn't wake up and instead whined and pushed my hands off. I rolled my eyes and then squeezed his bare thigh to wake him.

His eyes jolted open and he grabbed my hand, "Tommy what the heck?"

I shrugged, "What? I was just trynna wake you up."

He scoffed, "By grabbing my thigh?"

"It woke you didn't it?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

He rolled his eyes, "This only shirts thing is making me anxious."

"Why's that? I quite like it." I said.

"It's tempting......and it causes unbearable tension." He said blushing.

"I like the sexual tension....you act all flustered." I laughed, "Its more comfy too y'know?"

He nodded, "Yeah...I know what you mean."

"I just wish I could sit on your lap without being.....tempted." I replied awkwardly.

He sighed, "You can."

He pulled me onto his lap facing him and said, "Don't focus on that just focus on me okay?"

I nodded, "O- Okay."

"So, what's up? Why'd you wake me?" He asked.

I leaned on him, "The movies over."

"You tired baby?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

I shook my head, "I just wanted to cuddle."

He laughed softly, "Awe, how about we go up to the room. Your mom will be here soon.....and I don't want her to catch us."

"Cath us doing what?" I asked smirking.

He rolled his eyes, "Were in our boxers and you want to cuddle. You know we're not just gonna cuddle."

I blushed, "You said we wouldn't focus on that."

He laughed and picked me up. This time he held me bridal style. One arm around my waist and the other holding my legs. He went upstairs and then layed me onto the bed.

"I'm gonna go clean up the living room, then I'll be back." He said smiling.

I nodded and then hugged the pillow next to me. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Then a couple minutes later I felt my pillow being pulled from me.

I pulled it back and said, "Stop it!"

Then Ranboo pulled again, "Let me lay with you."

"You are laying with me, now leave my pillow alone." I told him.

"I'm your pillow, let it go." He said sounding annoyed.

I smiled, "Awe~ your jealous of the pillow."

"I am not! Just- lay on me instead." He complained.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay babe you can be my pillow."

Then I let go of the pillow which he threw off the bed.

I laughed, "Jeez, what'd that pillow ever do to you?"

"It tried replacing me." He said scooting closer.

"Awe, it couldn't replace you babe." I smiled and latched onto him. I layed my head on his chest and hugged him.