Chapter 59

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 4:53pm
I was pretty sure Tommy was asleep by now. I held him close and he snuggled against me with his head buried in my chest.

I wanted to get a chance to see the note before him.....,but I figured better than that I could just get rid of the note....or hold onto it for him atleast. I just didn't want him to get hurt or into any trouble.

I pulled him even closer which was normal so it didn't wake him. I reached my hand around his torso looking for his hoodie pocket. I moved my hand slowly as to not wake him. He shifted a little bit from my touch, but luckily didn't wake. I found his pocket and I reached my hand in. I immediately felt the note and grabbed it. I slowly pulled my hand out, but then stopped.

I heard a giggle and then my Toms speak, "What're you doing Ranboo?"

I blushed, "I- uh....n- nothing."

I quickly passed the note to my other hand and pocketed it in my own pocket.

He laughed again, "Why were you touching my chest and stomach?"

God, what did he think I was doing?

"I wasn't doing anything....." I said quietly.

He held my face and raised an eyebrow, "Why were you touching me while I was sleeping?"

I turned red, it wasn't what he probably thought, "Tommy, I was just.....nothing okay?"

He laughed, "I didn't know you wanted to have fun Ranboo......,but we can now...."

He unbuckled my pants and smirked. I grabbed his hands and said, "No Tommy."

I buckled my pants back up and then he asked, "Well, if you didn't want that....what were you doing?"

"I dropped my phone and I was looking for it under the covers. I just accidentally touched you that's all." I told him.

"Are you sure? It seemed like your hands were all over me." He smirked.

I blushed again, "Okay, okay......I just-....wanted to.....more than cuddle."

It was the only way to shut him up.

He reached back for my pants, "Okay, then we can. With boxers on."

I stopped him, "What about Minecraft with Tubbo?"

He nodded and rolled his eyes, "Okay, then. Are you ready to play Minecraft?"

"Yeah, but Tubbo won't be on till 5." I said.

"Great then we can do this." He smiled.

I sat up, "Yeah, but you gotta help me with Techno's set up."

He sat up too and groaned, "okay."

I got out of bed and so did he. Then he led me to Techno's room which was towards the start of the hall and on the opposite side. He slowly opened the door and then we walked in.

It was neatly kept and it was very clean. Nicer room then Tommy's thats for sure.

We went over to his setup and he said, "Okay, so this is Technos."

I nodded and looked at him, "Do I sit?"

He laughed, "Yeah, and don't be nervous Ranboo. Just add a user and be careful, go on."

I sat down and turned on his PC. I added a user and then logged onto my discord and loaded up my minecraft. It was a nice setup.

"You all set Ranboo? I'm pretty sure you'll be okay." Tommy smiled.