Chapter 138

Ranboo POV

Tuesday ~ 1:02pm
I pulled up to the side of Tommy's college and saw him sitting on a stone bench on his phone. I rolled down my window and yelled, "Tommy!"

He looked up from his phone and looked around. Then he spotted me and headed over. He got in the car and reached over hugging me, "I missed you!"

I hugged him back, "I missed you more baby."

He blushed and then pulled away to grab my face, "I can't wait till we get home..."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why's that?"

He bit his lip then brought my face closer to his. He kissed me and I kissed back. When we pulled away he said, "Cause you told me something earlier, remember?"

What the heck is he talking about?....

I nodded, "Ofcourse I remember."

"Well then hurry up and drive." He said then bit his lip again.

I began driving home....confused.

Time Skip ~ 1:14pm

Quick Note: You should probably skip to the next quick note if your uncomfortable with non pg stuff :)

Ranboo POV

We'd just got home. Tommy and I got out of the car and went inside. Tommy held my hand and pulled me with him to the bedroom and onto the bed.

I sat down and he got on my lap, facing me. He put his arms around my neck and leaned in.

I stopped him, "Uhm...aren't you hungry?"

"Oh yeah....." he bit his lip.

I raised an eyebrow, "Tommy?...."

He kissed me and I ofcourse I let him. When he pulled away he began kissing along me neck.

"T- Tommy is this the thing I told you earlier?" I asked.

"Mhmm." He hummed against my neck.

He rolled up against me slowly and gently kissed my neck. I bit my lip holding in any noises. I put my hands on his hips, "Baby, not in the middle of the day."

He grabbed my hand, "C'mon...."

"T-" I was cut off by his lips pressed to mine.

He slowly leaned me down. I layed down and he was on top of me. It was odd. We didn't usually reverse the roles like this...

He pulled away and unbuckled his pants, "Your okay with this right?"

"Mhmm." I said nodding.

He took his pants off and then unbuckled and pulled down mine. Now we just had shirts and boxers. He slowly began pulling down his boxers. I grabbed his hand, "Baby no!"

"You said you were okay with this." He argued.

I pulled him down onto me, "Just boxers, okay?"

He sighed, "Fine."

He kissed along my neck again and began rubbing up against me. I moaned as he bit my neck, "Tommy!"

He began sucking on my skin leaving a hickey. When he pulled away he smiled, "Since I won't let you make hickeys on me, I'll make them on you."

I bit my lip, "I dunno about that..."

"Whatever, it's happening." He said and began kissing along my collar bone.

I flipped him onto his back so I was ontop of him, "I'm the top. Your a bottom."

He rolled his eyes, "Doesn't matter, I can still fu-"

"Shut up Tommy." I said and put a finger to his lips.

He moved my hand, "Hurry it up then."

I chuckled, "Talk about eager."

He rolled his hips up against mine and winced. I held down his hips, "Slow it down darling."

He bit his lip and I kissed his neck. He whined and I chuckled pulling away, "You never told me about your friend yesterday."

He pulled my face closer, "What friend?"

"The one you went to lunch with. Who drove you there and back and payed." I said slipping my hand under his shirt.

"It was two friends actually, so no reason to be jealous." He said and then bit his lip as I rubbed his side.

"I'm still jealous..." I said, moving my hand from underneath his shirt and to cup his face.

"They know I'm dating you." He tried reassuring me.

I moved my hand to his hair, "What're their names?"

"Karla and Tony." He replied.

"So one guy and one girl....who should I be more worried about?" I asked now caressing his face.

"None of them. They're dating each other." He said then whined, "You don't have to worry about either of them okay? Now touch me!"

I chuckled, "Your adorable, now tell me. What year are they?"

"Karla is a sophomore and Tony is a junior." He said.

I nodded, "Kay....just making sure."

Tommy POV

I didn't want him to worry about anything. Plus, Karla and Tony weren't anything to worry about either way. They're dating.

Ranboo nodded, "Kay....just making sure."

I pulled him down and kissed him. He kissed back and then pulled away. I whined, "Ranboo~!"

He kissed along my collar bone and then began to thrust against me. I moaned quietly and bit my lip. He bit down on me and sucked on my skin while still slowly rubbing his hips with mine. I winced and then he parted his lips and teeth from my skin. Then he kissed me and bit my lip. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in, moving with mine. Then he thrusted his crotch aggressively with mine causing me to moan loudly.

Quick Note: It's over here :)

Time Skip ~ 1:51pm

I was now making sandwiches for Ranboo and I. We had stopped making out a short while ago. Now he sat down at the counter watching me.

"Are they nice?" Ranboo asked randomly.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Your new friends. Are they nice?" He asked again.

"Oh. Yeah....they're really nice." I smiled.

He sat up, "What's that mean?"

I giggled, "Not that sorta nice, babe. Only your that nice."

He blushed, "Kay...do you find them attractive?"

I rolled my eyes, "Not at all. However, I find you very attractive."

He nodded, "I don't want to sound possessive or controlling....I just want to make sure the people around you are cool."

I chuckled, "I know babe....,and it's pretty hot when your possessive- so I don't mind."

He blushed brightly, "Kay..."

I gave him a plate with a sandwich I'd made for him, and some chips. I sat down next to him with the same thing. We ate and once we'd finished it was, 2:04pm

That meant I had about half an hour left at home with Ranboo.

As I went to clean the dishes, he hugged my waist and leaned his head ontop of mine humming.

1,078 words
Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow! <3