Chapter 135

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 9:46am
I'd just got out of class. My next class was at 10am, so I had about 15 or so minutes till it started. There wasn't much to do and I didn't really have any friends here so....I just went to the library. When the time came, I'd head to class.

Time Skip ~ 10:45am

Tommy POV

I'd just got out of class. I really wanted to call Ranboo....just to hear his voice. But- he was in class, so I couldn't.

There wasn't much I could do here at school, cause I have literally no friends- which kinda sucks.

And my next class isn't until 12pm. I figured I'd head home, since it's close and I have about an hour and a half- but no. Ranboo has the car, so I can't just drive around as I please. I need money for the bus, and yes I have money, but that would be a waste. I sighed, guess I was staying here.

I walked out of the building and saw the familiar guy, Tony, from earlier. I debated on wether or not to go up to him....,but I decided against it and instead headed for the cafeteria.

Time Skip ~ 11:45am

Ranboo POV

I got out of class and my next one wasn't till 2pm. So I had quite a bit of time in between. I decided I'd call Tommy and see if he wanted to meet up for lunch.

I called him and it rang a couple times before he answered, "What's up?"

"I just got out of class. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere for lunch?" I asked.

I heard faint conversation on the other end.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah? Sorry, what did you say?" He asked.

"If you wanted to meet up for lunch?" I asked again.

"Oh...my next class is at 12, so probably not, sorry." He replied seeming....distracted.

"Th- That's uh- okay. Sorry, I forgot about that." I said awkwardly.

"No worries." He said.

"Alright....well make sure you eat." I reminded him.

"I already ate." He said.

"Oh! W- Well that's g- good...uhm- what'd you eat?" I asked.

"I went to some dinner with a friend. Don't worry I'm not spending loads of money, they generously offered to pay." He said sounding happy.

"So you made a friend already, huh?" I asked.

"Yep!" He exclaimed.

"Cool, cool....well uhm- I'll talk to you later then?" I sighed.

"Yeah, yeah sure, bye." He said and then hung up.

"Dam." I muttered.

Who the hell did he meet to make him so...blunt. It seemed he was more interested in another conversation than me.....,but at least he made a friend...that's good.

Still.....I'd like to know more about this friend.

I shook it off, "Your just jealous."

I sighed, There's nothing to be jealous about, Tommy is mine.

Tommy POV

So, I had decided to gi to the cafeteria and get some food, but Tony spotted me and invited me to lunch.