Chapter 61

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 10:04am
I woke up and looked at the clock. It was early for us, but it wasn't that early. I looked down at Tommy who was snuggled against my chest and I smiled. He was still asleep.

I needed to pee, but I guess I could wait a little while.....

...

Okay, I couldn't wait. But, if I leave he'll wake up. I don't want to wake him, but I do want to use the bathroom.

C'mon Tommy.....wake up. Any second now.

I started to move my legs around, not to wake him, but because I had to pee. However, I think it was waking him because I heard him giggle. I kissed his forehead and then I saw his eyes open.

Thank god.

"Goodmorning darling." I smiled.

He giggled again and said, "Goodmorning, why are you rubbing your legs with mine."

I blushed, "I- I wasn't rubbing them with yours. I just.....need to pee."

He laughed, "Okay, go pee then."

He let go of me and I got up to use the restroom. I quickly went in and out. Then I sat down on the bed, "You wanna go to the plaza today with Tubbo?"

He groaned, "I don't wanna go anywhere."

I laughed, "What happened to I'll go anywhere with you?"

He rubbed his eyes, "Fine."

"Not now, Tommy. Later okay." I said laying back down.

He smiled and latched onto me, "Mkay."

"Tommy, we never talked about what those guys said....." I said with my head resting on his.

He shrugged, "Don't worry....I'll tell them no on Monday."

"Tommy, Mondays valentines......why don't we meet them....tomorrow?" I asked.

He buried his head in my chest, "We still go to school Monday though....."

I kissed his head, "I know baby, but why would you want to see them then?"

He shrugged, "They'll bother us anyways."

I sighed, "Okay...."

He looked up at me, "Sorry, I just......I don't want to see them at all."

I smiled, "I understand baby."

".......Ranboo, why was Dale so afraid?" He asked me.

"Oh, I'm not quite sure. I didn't really do anything......I just stood up and clenched my fists cause I was mad....,but it's not like I was gonna hit him." I told him.

He laughed, "He's a scardy cat."

I laughed with him, "I guess so."

"Ranboo.....what time are we gonna go to the plaza?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "I'll have to message Tubbo and find out."

He hugged me tighter, "Mkay."

"Your not hungry, baby?" I asked him softly.

He nodded, "Mhmm."

"Want me to get you something from downstairs?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No.....stay here."

I laughed, "I thought you were hungry?"

He shrugged, "I'm too lazy to eat...."

I laughed again, "Well, that's a new lazy."