Chapter 106

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 8:43pm
I took a deep breath and so did he. He cupped the side of my face and ran his thumb gently over my cheek. He softly pressed his lips to mine and it was like a spark was lit. I instantly felt connected to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing deeper. He leaned me down and got ontop of me.

When we pulled away I blushed, "I missed us."

He laughed, "Yeah......I didn't realize how much I missed just holding you for a couple minutes..."

"A couple minutes?" I frowned.

He sighed, "Baby, I have to finish my work."

"Well....why can't I sit on your lap?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Cause I'm doing work...."

I frowned and looked away.

He sighed, "Fine."

He picked me up and moved over to his desk. I sat on his lap hugging him as he stared at the laptop screen working. I snuggled my head close to his chest, "Do you love me?"

He stopped and moved my head up to look at him, "I love you more than anything."

I blushed and buried my head in his chest, "I love you too.....Ranboo please don't push me away." I pleaded holding onto him tighter.

"Never baby.....I'm sorry you had even the slightest bit of doubt." He said holding me and burying his head in my hair.

I smiled, "Thankyou...."

"Mhmm." He hummed and got back to work.

I fell fast asleep in his lap comfortably.

Ranboo POV

He fell asleep quite quickly. His head buried in my chest as I ran my fingers through his soft, fluffy, blonde hair.

I began to softly cry, "I'm sorry my love...,b- but I....I- really need help..."

I'm scared to go beyond high school. I'm not ready.....and I'm scared that we won't go to the same college.

I've been so busy trying to make sure our future works out and we make it.....,but I've been hurting you...

I buried my head in his hair, "I don't deserve you....and I'm sorry if we don't work out..."

He shifted in his sleep and muttered, "I love you....my Boorista."

I stood up holding him and moved over to our bed. I layed down under the covers still holding him and whispered into his ear, "I love you more, my Toms."

Time Skip ~ 9:21am

Tommy POV

I woke up and Ranboo was holding me closer then usual. It made me smile. He woke up and stared down at me, "Goodmorning my love."

I blushed, "Goodmorning my beloved."

He blushed brightly, "Been a while since I heard that one..."

I giggled, "Do you like it?"

He nodded and I kissed his cheek. 

He hugged me tightly, "Y'know your shift starts in a couple minutes?"

I sat up, "Babe! You usually remind me!"

He chuckled and I rolled my eyes, "It's not funny! I'm gonna be so late! I'm opening!"

I jolted out of bed and he pulled me back down, "I love you."

I blushed, "I love you too..."

I could tell he was being clingy after last night. He kissed along my neck, "Why don't you call in sick?"