Chapter 140

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 9:21am
Finally it was the lomg awaited weekend. I sat in bed watching some random TV show as Tommy lay asleep. His head in my lap as he hugged my torso.

We had an interview with Bella today for working at the donut shops. It wasn't till 11am, but we still needed to shower, then get dressed, and then eat breakfast.

So that'd probably take quite a bit of time. And I'd need to wake up Tommy. He would probably be a little sad that we had the interviews. He wanted to spend the whole weekend just chilling at home with me. But- we need jobs, so the interviews are a must do.

I sighed and gently ran my fingers through Tommy's beautiful set of hair. I hummed lightly and he smiled.

"So your awake?" I chuckled.

He fake yawned and continued trying to pretend he was really asleep.

I rolled my eyes at his shenanigans and then said, "I'm gonna have to leave him here then, oh well."

He groaned and grabbed my hand, "Yeah, yeah- I'm pretending, now stay."

I smiled, "Why were you pretending to be asleep?"

He giggled, "I know your gonna make me go to the interviews....and I don't wanna."

"We need jobs, remember?" I said caressing his face.

"Yeah..." he sighed then sat up and gave me a quick kiss.

I kissed back and we pulled away.

"We need to shower." I told him.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Right...so like- did you wanna-"

"Uh- no darling. We shower seperately." I laughed, "Otherwise- we will not arrive on time." I laughed stopping him midway in his sentence.

He laughed along, "Fine, fine. Fair enough- your probably tired from being the bottom last night anyways."

I scoffed, "Your one to talk, I on the other hand am not a bottom."

He smirked and grabbed my chin, "You were last night."

I blushed then rolled my eyes and pulled away, "Go shower you nasty flirt."

He giggled, "Mkay, well I'll be in the shower if you need me."

I shook my head softly, "Don't worry, I won't."

He shrugged, "Just saying, y'know- if you change your mind about being on time..."

He gave me another kiss and then pulled away and got off the bed. I bit my lip holding myself back and he sighed, "Alrighty then, you've decided."

He went to the closet and grabbed some decent enough clothes. Then he walked into our bathroom to shower.

I sighed and then got up out of bed. I stretched and yawned. Then I walked out and to the kitchen.

Maybe I should cook?

...Can I cook?

I guess I haven't ever properly tried....

Maybe I should?

He would probably like it if I cooked for him, it could be sweet too.

But....what would I even make?

All I know how to make is scones...cause Tommy taught me.

Hmm...I could try bacon and eggs....sounds simple enough.

So I went into the fridge and took out the bacon and carton of eggs. I turned on the stove and set two pans onto the stove fire.

I wasn't sure what to use on the pan so nothing stuck....so I decided butter was reasonable enough.

I rubbed a little bit of butter on both pans as they began to warm up. Then I laid out a few pieces of bacon on one pan. Afterwards, I opened the egg cotton and grabbed out one egg. I lightly cracked it on the side of the pan.....,but perhaps I hadn't done it as lightly or gently as I'd thought.

The egg broke open and spilled pit of its shell. It slip onto the stove and into the fire.

"Oh- Jeezus!" I yelled and dropped the shell into the fire. I quickly turned off the stove and then I moved the pan off the stove.

The egg had burnt and was literally in flames. I ran to the cupboard and took out a cup then slammed it shut. I turned around quickly and then knocked down the whole carton of eggs.

Shit!

I ignored it for now and instead filt the cup up with sink water. Then I went back over to the stove. I was just about to splash water onto the flaming egg, but I heard Tommy-

"Stop it! What are you doing!? Why are there eggs on the floor and why is an egg on fire!? Also- the bacon is literally burnt!" He yelled.

I cleared my throat, "Uhm...can you help me not start a fire and then I'll explain- please?"

He sighed and grabbed a metal spatula. Then he scooped the burning egg.onto it and into the sink. He pit it out of fire by opening the faucet to let the water run over it.

"You might wanna throw away that bacon, babe." He laughed.

I awkwardly laughed and he handed me the spatula. I scooped the bacon off the pan and onto a paper plate. Then I disposed of it and threw it away into the trashcan.

I went back over to the stove and turned the other one off. Then I removed the pan into the sink.

"What on earth were you doing?" He asked gently rubbing my arm.

I sighed, "I wanted to cook for you....,and it was all going well- but I guess I hit the egg against the pan harder than I thought I had and it slid into the fire...then uhm- everything else happened and- n- now we're here."

He gave me a small smile, "Aw babe that's sweet of you, but-" he burst out laughing, "You can't cook for shit!"

I huffed, "I was doing perfectly fine till the egg."

He continued laughing, "Well then you didn't make it very far, did ya?!"

I pouted, "Oh stop, I was tryna do something nice for you."

"Why didn't you just fix me up a bowl of cereal or something?" He asked me as he sighed and stopped laughing.

"Well, that's not really cooking- is it?" I frowned.

He shrugged, "It's as close to 'cooking' as you'll ever get babe."

I rolled my eyes, "And this us why you cook."

He laughed, "Oh babe- were having cereal."

I laughed along and then we pulled out stuff for cereal. We sat at the bar beside each other eating and he said, "Maybe never try cooking without me, yeah?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah- fair."

1 084 words