Chapter 172

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 5:27pm
We arrived at the restaurant for dinner. I got out of the car and went around to get Tommy's door. I opened it and he stepped out then kissed my cheek, "Thanks babe."

I smiled a 'your welcome', holding his waist. He held my arm and we walked inside the place. We told them we were meeting our 'friends' Tony and Karla. They led us to a table where the two were already sat down on one side.

We took our seats across from them, and I made sure to sit infront of Tony so he was as far away from Tommy as possible.

"Hey! I'm so excited for this, glad you came!" Karla exclaimed.

"Yeah." Tommy smiled.

I nodded and as did Tony. We were all silent for a while, and I could feel Tommy moving his fingers in circles and shapes along my thigh. I cleared my throat, "So, ever been here before?"

"Yeah! This is where Tony and I had our first date. Cute, isn't it?" She giggled holding onto Tony's arm.

I smiled and nodded, "That's quite cool."

"Mhm." Tommy hummed agreeing and slipped his hand into mine.

"What about you two? Ever been here?" Tony asked us.

I shook my head, "No, it's nice though."

"Hello! I'll be your waiter this evening, what can I get you all to drink?" A waitress came up with her pen and note pad.

"Coke for him, and water for me." I ordered for Tommy and I per usual.

Tommy smiled at the gesture and blushed a little. Karla awed, "Awe you two are adorable! You know his drink and everything."

"Whatever- any couple could do that." Tony rolled his eyes.

"Okay, order her drink then." I said.

He froze, "Uhm...A sprite for me and for her- a....uhm- Iced tea?"

"A sprite too." She blushed lightly embarrassed.

Tommy nudged me and I furrowed my brows. He rolled his eyes at me and the waiter asked, "You ready to order....or need time?"

Tommy gently squeezed my hand letting me know he wanted the same thing as me. How did I know that's what he meant- I just did. I know him too well.

I rubbed his hand with my thumb asking if he wanted to share or get his own.

He hummed and so he wanted to share a plate with me.

"Yeah we are, you?" I asked looking to Tony.

Karla nodded, "Yeah."

"Great. What'll it be?" She asked.

"Grilled chicken salad." Karla ordered.

"Burger and fries, no mayo." Tony said.

"We'll take one plate, just the chicken alfredo pasta please." I ordered and she nodded writing it down.

"Alright, drinks will be out soon. Food, shortly. Holler if ya need anything." She smiled then walked off.

"What was your first date?" Karla smiled curious.

Tommy blushed and leaned into me. I smiled, "It was at a dinner. We'd been going out for three months and never once been on a real date. It was good, except for the fact Tommy got hit on, I punched a guy and we almost ran out without paying...."

Her eyes widened, "Huh..."

"Long story." I awkwardly laughed.

She nodded then moved on, "So, how'd you two meet?"

Tommy sat up, he loved telling this story, "Coffee Shop. Our friends coffee shop actually. It's called Coffee Bee, it was in the UK. Ranboo worked there and my friend, Tubbo wanted me to meet him. It was adorable! I was staring at some girl and Ranboo saw me, instantly crushing. Jealous, he stood infront of me and introduced himself. I called him gorgeous, we flirted, and- fell inlove."

"That is quite adorable." She smiled.

"How'd you two meet?" I asked.

"A common friend had a big birthday party and Tony chased me around the whole night flirting. Then he finally asked me out on a date- which we had here." She giggled.

I smiled, "Guess he must've been pretty head over heels, huh Tony?"

He nodded with a straight face.

"Oh! First kiss story?!" Tommy asked.

Karla thought for a bit then answered, "It was on our second date. He stayed the night at my apartment and...It just sorta happened. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend and we finally got together."

"Awe." Tommy smiled, "Our first kiss was-"

"At my old apartment in the UK. We'd been cuddling in bed when Tommy moved onto my lap and kissed me. He confessed everything then ran out thinking I wouldn't return the feelings. I chased after him and we kissed again and again until I asked him out..." I grabbed Tommy's chin and kissed him. He kissed back and then I pulled away smiling, "I'm so glad he did...."

Karla squealed, "You two are like a rom com show!"

We blushed and Tommy chuckled, "Thanks?"

Tony seemed to not care about the conversation even a bit, didnt bother joining in either. He just sat there looking fed up and upset.

"First Christmas?" She shrugged thinking of questions.

"The day after we got together. We spent it with our friend though." I smiled.

She nodded, "Well that's nice, on ours- He finally met my parents."

"Oh, cool." Tommy said.

"Here's your drinks, food out soon." The waiter came over setting our drinks down.

Time Skip ~ 6:35pm

Dinner had gone well. Now that it was done, we were going over to a carnival. Tommy was a little more energetic now that he'd eaten, and he was excited.

Karla seemed just as excited while Tony was a total drag. He'd only spoken with the occasional 'yes' or 'no'- And sometimes the very uninterested shrug.

I'm not sure what his problem was, but it didn't matter. Tommy was having a good time- That's what mattered to me.

"Alright then, we'll meet you there. I texted Tommy the adress." Karla said then we nodded and waved to them.

Tony and Karla walked off to their car and as did Tommy and I. We got in the car and Tommy pulled me over for a kiss, "First night?"

"Remember that like it was yesterday." I smiled and kissed him again.

When we pulled away Tommy blushed, "Remind me..."

I locked the doors and moved over to the passengers seat. I was ontop of Tommy and it was a tight fit. He pulled me down onto him, kissing me with passion. I rolled against him and moved my hand up his shirt. He moaned, "Ah- Ran, we're gonna be there late."

"Let's get a hotel room after the carnival. That way we can have fun later." I told him then rolled against him aggressively.

He whined, "Okay...."

I moved back into the driver's seat and then kissed him again, "I love you."

"I love you too." He giggled.

1,137 words
I took a really long time-
I know, so sorry :(