Chapter 95

Quick Note ~ Time Skip: It's around Ranboo's birthday now and something really special is gonna happen :)

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 5:26pm
I was currently waiting for Ranboo to get off work, because myself and Lexi who was sleeping with a quiet snore, were sitting outside Coffee Bee waiting for him. Today we we're gonna bring our two family's together for a dinner.

Ranboo and I have been working on our separation issues a lot lately ever since my birthday. It kinda sucked, and being apart was starting to get exhausting. Most of the time when we were away for too long we'd end up sleeping together...like together, together. Though, it wasn't too many times...

With Ranboo's birthday coming up on Wednesday, I wasn't looking forward to being seperated. Luckily Lexi and Nelly were gonna take Ranboo out tomorrow for his birthday and I would get Ranboo all to myself on his actual birthday. Though it kinda sucked cause we had school, I was still looking forward to it.

"Tommy?!.....Darling!? Baby?! Love!? Toms?!" Ranboo yelled.

I looked to my right and saw him leaning on the side of the car looking at me through the rolled down window.

I smiled, "Sorry...I was thinking."

He laughed, "Its fine. You just didn't respond when I was calling you so I had to use all the pet names to get your attention."

I blushed, "Whatever, I can't believe it's five thirty already."

He backed up and I opened the car door. I stepped out and he hugged me close. Then he kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away and he sighed, "You ready for this big family dinner?"

I groaned, "Why'd you remind me? This is gonna be the most embarrassing thing ever. I can't believe Lexi and Nelly are gonna meet my family."

He scoffed, "Your worried about your family? Look at Lexi!"

I turned to see Lexi asleep with a small dribble of drool as she quietly snored. I laughed, "She reminds me of a sleeping puppy."

He laughed, "Pfft- not even, she reminds me of a sleeping tr-"

"Troll!? I know you weren't gonna say that! Now get your behinds in the car!" Lexi yelled wiping the drool from her mouth.

I giggled and got in the back seat. Ranboo got nervous and then joined me in the backseat, "I- I was gonna say tr- uh I mean you must've miss heard me cause it didn't even start with tr, it was p for puppy."

I nudged his shoulder with mine and he shrugged. I saw Lexi roll her eyes in the rare view mirror, "Yeah right, Tommy said that."

I laughed, "You got caught babe!"

He sighed, "I'm sorry.....,but please don't embarras me at dinner."

She laughed and pulled out of the parking lot, "I'll thinka bout it. Now sit tight, we need to pick up Nelly from work."

"Kay." Ranboo replied.

"Mkay." I hummed as Lexi started the drive.

Then Ranboo reached over and buckled my seat belt, "You forgot."

I kissed his cheek, "Thankyou."

He blushed, "Mhmm."

Time Skip ~ 6:13pm

"So we're a little early....can we go in?" Lexi asked.

We had picked up Nelly already and now we were parked out infront of my house. I was nervous to go in though. This would be the first time Lexi would meet my parents. She's technically met my brothers before when they used to pick me up from the apartment, but they've never properly met. And this would be the first time Nelly would even see my family.