Chapter 118

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 5:22pm
The atmosphere got awkward and quiet.

Tubbo awkwardly laughed, "Was I not supposed to ask that?....S- Sorry. I'll just uh- steer clear of the topic then."

Everyone continued eating and slowly the vibes went back to normal.

Time Skip ~ 6:27pm

We'd all finished eating. We'd just been talking and enjoying being together.

"Thanks for having me over everyone. It was nice to catch up with all of you. I've gotta be on my way though. Bye!" Tubbo exclaimed getting up from his chair.

Tommy and I stood up. Tubbo chuckled and opened his arms for the both of us. We group hugged and Tubbo muttered, "Later gamers. Talk soon."

"Bye Bo...talk later." I mumbled.

"Bye Boo." He replied.

"Later Tubs..." Tommy smiled.

"Later Big man." Tubbo smiled back.

We pulled away and Tubbo smiled, "Stay in touch, wherever it is you two go. Call me sometime so we can play Minecraft. I'll exit through the window."

He saluted then waved and walked off up the stairs.

Tommy grabbed my hand, "I think we should get going too."

I nodded smiling.

Lexi stood up, "Before you go, I'd like to talk to you Ranboo."

I nodded and we walked away to the living room.

"What is it?" I asked.

She held my hands, "Ranboo....you and Tommy need to talk and I know your going to, but please...Do not break that kids heart. Be gentle and don't yell at each other. Kay?"

"Kay....I promise. I never want to hurt him." I frowned.

She cupped my face, "Oh my boy.....you won't...and I'm glad your giving Harvard good thought."

I nodded then she asked, "So....did you want me to answer that question from over the phone?"

I took a deep breath and shook my head, "No. Cause....I'll never go down that road."

She smiled and nodded then I asked, "So, you gonna leave here soon?"

She shrugged, "I think me and Nelly are gonna stay and talk with everyone. We also wanted to invite them to me and Nelly's wedding."

I smiled, "Sounds great. When is it?"

"Over the summer actually. Figured I'd be best. Probably mid June and very soon." She beamed.

I frowned, "Lexi....if I chose Harvard I won't be there."

She chuckled, "Cheer up. I can buy you a plane ticket, plus it's over Summer, so I won't be interrupting anything."

I smiled again, "Your right."

She nodded, "Mhmm, now let's get back to everyone."

We walked back to the dining room and Tommy clung to my arm. We all said goodbyes and then me and Tommy left.

Time Skip ~ 7:05pm

I'd just pulled into the apartment lot. Me and Tommy got out of the car and I held his hand. We walked up to the apartment and sat down together on the couch.

"Did you wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Ranboo....I really do want you to go to Harvard. But, I also wish you could just stay with me forever. And I know I shouldn't beg you to stay, so I won't. But, I need to know what you really think about long distance."