Chapter 33

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 7:11am
Wilbur and Techno had just barged into my room, "Get up Tommy! It's Christmas!"

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and got up. Then they dragged me with them down stairs.

"Awe, are you tired Tommy?" Wilbur asked mocking me.

"Yes....I am." I said rolling my eyes.

We went into the living room where my mom was sitting down next to my dad who had his stupid video camera.

"Goodmorning Tom, are you ready to open presents?" My dad said pointing the camera at me.

I nodded half smiling. Then Techno said, "Oh stop acting so upset Tommy, we didn't mean to be so rowdy while waking you up."

I smiled up at my brother, "I know. I'm just tired. Merry Christmas Techno."

He slightly smiled, "Merry Christmas Tommy, now go open your presents."

I nodded and walked over to sit beside our Christmas tree. There were 5 piles of presents, 3 of them being bigger than the others. I sat next to the one that had presents labeled Tom.

"Go on then Tommy." Wilbur said sitting down by his pile.

I opened one that was feom Techno. I undid the fancy bow and ripped away at the wrapping paper. It was a new wireless mouse for my PC, which I had been wanting for a while. The same glowing red and white one I'd showed him so many times at lunch. I laughed softly and sarcasticly asked, "How'd you know?"

He laughed with me,"Well I've been shown quite a few pictures and heard lots of complaining about your current one."

I smiled, "Thankyou."

He sat down by his pile now humming in reply.

Then Wilbur quickly opened one of his presents. Then Techno, then me again and so on. Once we'd opened them all, my mom and dad opened there's that we'd got them. It was nice to spend time with them after being apart for so long. Even though I knew they'd leave in January, I would enjoy the time I had with them now.

Around an hour later when we'd finished with presents, my mom and dad started on breakfast. I went back up to my room and decided to call Ranboo.

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 8:23am
It was Christmas day and I awoke to the ringing of my phone. It was Tommy video calling me. I answered and saw his big blue eyes and bright smile.

"Merry Christmas Ranboo!" He yelled.

"Merry Christmas Toms." I said half asleep.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell...." he said frowning.

"No,no its fine. I'm just tired. So did you already open presents?" I asked him.

He smiled now, "Yeah I did, you should go open yours."

I let out a quiet sigh and shrugged, "I'm not sure I'll get much presents. I usually get none, and it's just me and Lexi so...."

"Well then, you can count on another present from me....and I hope you get what you want for Christmas Ranboo." He said softly.

"I already did....." I replied laughing softly.

He seemed confused, "What's that King?"

"You." I said quietly.

He turned pink and smiled brightly, "I love you Ranboo."

Then I heard knocking on my door. I whispered, "I love you too darling, but I've gotta go now okay?"