Chapter 48

Ranboo POV

Tuesday ~ 6:56am
I woke up and saw Tommy's face right infront of me. His eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted. I could feel his warm breath on my face and he looked so peaceful. I caressed his face and that seemed to wake him up.

His eyes fluttered open and I couldn't help but smile. He smiled back and I noticed his tired eyes....probably from crying.

We stared at each other for a moment and then he softly whispered, "Did you mean what you said last night?"

I smirked, "What'd I say last night?"

He rolled his eyes and muttered, "prick."

I laughed and embraced him, pulling him closer. "Yeah.....I did. I hope you keep in mind what I told you."

He hugged me back, "I will." He said softly.

I pulled away from the hug and then got up. He whined and used his grabby fingers, "Come back!"

I laughed, "We have school Toms."

He huffed, "Whatever, I like this pillow better anyways."

He gave the pillow a kiss and then hugged it tight, snuggling his head into it.

I rolled my eyes, "Replacing me again?"

He laughed, "I wouldn't have to if you hadn't left me here."

I got back in the bed and tore the pillow from his hands, throwing it to the ground. He immediately latched onto me and snuggled his head into my chest.

"The pillow got a kiss, where's mine?" I told him fake frowning.

He giggled and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Ya'll awake?" I heard Lexi ask.

"Yeah, be there in a couple minutes!" I replied loud enough for her to hear me.

"Hear that Toms, we gotta get up." I said ruffling up his hair.

He groaned, sitting up. I sat up too and then kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna change."

He nodded and I got up. I opened the closet and grabbed out boxers, white sweats, a grey shirt, and a yellow hoodie. I went for the door but then I heard Tommy.

"Ranboo~ just stay and change..." I turned around raising an eyebrow then he said, "I won't look."

I laughed, "Yeah right, how about you get dressed infront of me first."

He rolled his eyes and got up out of bed. He went to the closet and pulled off his shirt. He saw me blush red and then he threw his shirt at me. It hit me in the face and we both laughed. He pulled out a black shirt and put it on. Then he pulled his pants down and threw those at me too. He was wearing a shirt and his boxers now and I bit my lip. This made him blush pink and then he put navy blue sweats on. Finally, he put on a black and white hoodie of mine and looked at me smiling.

"I wouldn't be smiling if I was you.....you forgot to change your boxers." I told him smirking.

He went bright pink and shook his head, "Th- They can last another day...."

I shook my head, "Whatever, I'm gonna go change now. Thanks for the show though~"

I winked and he turned red. Then I went to the restroom and changed. When I came back, he had been pulling up his navy sweats. He blushed and I smiled.

"So I'm guessing you changed your boxers?" I asked laughing.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Then I put our dirty clothes in the hamper and we went to the kitchen.