Chapter 70

Ranboo POV

Tuesday ~ 6:50am
I woke up holding Tommy very close to me. His head resting against my bare chest. I kissed his forehead and then his eyes opened to look up at me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and brought me down for a kiss. I kissed back and when we pulled away there was a knock at the door.

"Boys? We're home. We'll have breakfast ready for you in a bit okay?" I heard his mom say.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a bit mum!" Tommy replied.

I laughed softly as I heard footsteps walk away. I looked back to Tommy and cupped his face, "Are you okay?"

He hummed, "Mhmm, why?"

I blushed lightly, "I was just wondering how you were after....V- Valentines Day....."

He smirked, "Valentines Day was great.....I really enjoyed it....you were pretty good."

I blushed vibrant pink, "I- I'm glad y- you liked it."

"Y'know, Valentines Day should be a nightly thing." He said pulling my face close to his.

"Wh- What?! T- Tommy.....thats ridiculous." I replied now red.

He frowned, "Y- You didnt like it?"

"No! N- well not no, I mean like no that's not what I meant. I- I did like it....I just don't think that should be a uh- n- nightly thing..." I replied nervously.

He laughed, "I'm only kidding.....though I'd like to do it again sometime."

I kisses his cheek, "Some other time, now let's get ready for school."

I got up and grabbed some clothes from the closet. I was already wearing clean boxers, because I had changed them last night after....Valentines Day.

I turned to look at Tommy and he was still laying down. I laughed, "C'mon Toms, you gotta get up. Your parents are waiting."

He sighed, "Okay."

He got out of bed, but when his feet met the floor he wobbled. I ran over to him and he latched onto me. I picked him up and he winced.

"R- Ranboo....my legs hurt." He said looking up at me.

Oh no.....I thought I was gentle...I was so gentle........oh God.

"Where exactly?" I asked laying him back down onto the bed.

"My lower abdomen, my thighs, and m- my crotch....but not the y'know...just the area. Why does it hurt Ranboo?" He asked genuinely confused.

I sat down by him and replied, "Its cause of last night......I thought I was gentle, why didnt you ever tell me it hurt?"

His eyes widened, "Wh- What do you mean? It didn't hurt....that much, for the most part it felt good...,but what does that have to do with me not being able to walk?"

I covered my face, "Tommy......I- I guess I came down pretty harsh on you...and it was our first time...so your legs couldn't really handle it...."

He sat up clearly upset, "Ranboo! Why didn't you tell me stuff like this can happen!?"

I shrugged, "Well, cmon Tommy...I really wanted to- y'know...and I figured I could be gentle."

He whisper yelled, "Ranboo! Now what?! How long till I can walk?!"

Quick Note: So, I know usually it's like an hour maybe depending on how bad and it's not like you can't fully walky....But, for this it's gonna take longer just for the drama of the story. It's gonna be really exaggerated, but I dont care.