Chapter 167

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 7:02pm
Tommy jumped over the couch and giggled, "Come get me slow poke!"

I jumped over the couch and his eyes widened. I smirked, "Now c'mon, give me my phone."

"Mmm...no." He smirked and ran around the couch. I chased him and then he went to the kitchen and stood behind the island counter, "Let's see the newest one."

"No! Not that one! Pl- Please..." I gulped.

He raised a brow, "What's wrong with it?"

"Just......don't?" I bit my lip nervous.

He smirked, "Well now I want to read it."

I shook my head, "Tommy! No! I- I- Please?"

"Tommy is so incredibly sweet, responsible, and mature. He'll be a great parent to....our children..." He looked up and turned red.

I turned red too, ".....Hypothetically?"

"Ranboo!" He yelled flustered, "I- Do y- I mean- Uh- Kids?- er- You want- uh-" He awkwardly laughed, "Do you want kids in the uh- future?...."

I gulped, "Uhm...do you?"

He looked away turning bright red, "I mean- I would like to uh....." He mumbled, "Get married first. But kids...I'd love kids."

I smiled, "Really?...."

"I mean...yeah. I think it'd be adorable...." He bit back his smile.

I ran over and picked him up, "I love you!"

"I love you too babe." He softly laughed as he hug me.

"So.....about that wedding?" Tommy smiled hopeful.

"Y- Yes?" I asked a little concerned.

"Uhm....I know I ask you a lot. A- And I don't wanna be nosy- or obnoxious! I- I just uhm" He awkwardly cleared his throat, "Want to know if you- uhm...If you- still- uh- want- want to?"

I set him on the counter, "Scroll."

He furrowed his brows confused and hummed, "Hm?"

"Just scroll." I smiled.

He nodded and scrolled a little. Then he bit his lip as he read. He teared up and laughed with tears, "Why'd I even ask?"

"I promise Tommy. This-" With my pointer finger I touched my heart then his, "will never change. Okay?"

He laughed through his tears, "Okay."

"I love you~" I cooed.

"I love you." He muttered and brought my face down.

He connected our lips and I kissed back. He moved his arms around my neck then pulled away, "How much?"

"Hm?" I hummed confused.

"How much...do you love me?" He bit his lip.

I leaned him down onto the counter island. I tugged his shorts off and then began kissing along the top of his boxers hem, "You wanna find out?"

"Y- Yes." He mumbled.

And so I pulled his boxers o- Well....I gave Tommy a little me and him time.

Time Skip ~ 7:46pm

After one on one time, we sat on the couch together ready to watch a movie. Tommy sat in my lap sort of like bridal style as his head lean on my chest. He was on my phone scrolling through social media I believe.