Chapter 56

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 5:20pm
It's a lot to process, and it hurts to know he's been through all of this.

I hate all of it.....I wish he didn't have to go through it then....and now.

All I can do is love and care for him, and that's easy. I just wish the flashbacks and blackouts would stop.

Sure, you could say he has a lot of baggage, but.......I'm willing to help him get through it every step of the way.

I think he's my soul mate, I love him so much and I just want him to be happy. I know he doesn't belive in them, but I didn't either and.....I'm starting to.

"Toms?" He whispered.

"Yes?" I replied looking up at him.

"I dont want to dwell on it any longer...." he frowned.

I held his face now, "We don't have to babe, we can go watch movies with them...."

He smiled, "....okay, that works too."

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Oh? Did you have another idea?"

He laughed, "Nah, I'm just playin."

"Sure." I winked and leaned in.

He leaned in and closed his eyes then I left him there and got up. He opened his eyes and blushed then crossed his arms, "Rude."

I laughed, "C'mon."

We went to go watch movies with Lexi and Nelly and when it was done, we went to sleep. Tomorrow was Friday and I couldn't wait for the weekend.

Time Skip ~ Friday ~ 6:51am

I'd just woke up and Ranboo was holding me. I played with his dog tag necklace and admired it for a while. Then I tried slipping out of his grip to get changed. It took me a couple attempts, but eventually I got up.

I changed into new boxers and I put on a white shirt with Ranboo's lavender hoodie. Then I put on black jeans and my white sneakers. I put my hood up and then I went to cover my hickeys.

They weren't new ones. They were still the ones from the fair. They were purple and red now though, and they'd gotten bigger. I covered them up everyday now, since Nelly had shown me how. I only covered the ones on my neck though, no one could see the other ones and there was too many to cover up underneath anyways.

When I was done, I went back to Ranboo's room to see if he'd woken up. When I went in, I saw him half asleep, feeling the empty space next to him, probably looking for me.

I sat down on the end of the bed and nudged his feet that were underneath the covers.

"I'm right here, sleepy head." I smiled.

He rubbed his tired eyes and sat up. He used his grabby fingers for me to hug him, so I got up and sat beside him. He embraced me as I embraced him.

"Goodmorning Toms." He muttered into my hoodie.

"Goodmorning Ranboo." I said kissing his cheek, "Now, get up and change. We have school."

He nodded and then let go of me. I kissed his forehead and then he got up to get changed. I left the room and went to the kitchen while he changed.

"Morning Tommy." Lexi and Nelly smiled.

"Morning." I said sitting down at the counter.

They were cooking breakfast together and I think they'd just finished up. They were putting together plates of food, and when it was done they gave me a plate.