Chapter 9

Tommy POV

It was around 10:30pm, when I woke up. I needed to pee really bad. So I tried to get up, but that's when I remembered where I was...."What's wrong Tommy, where are you going?"

I was shocked...I didn't expect him to be so calm when he saw me in his bed....I thought he'd freak out. "....I- uh-...."

"I woke up earlier when you were whispering my name....it did freak me out a little, but then you said something else..." I couldn't see him because it was dark out, but I could practically hear his smile.

"I need to pee..." I couldn't think of anything else to say...and it wasn't really am excuse since I did.

He let go of me and then muttered an OK.

I quickly went to use the restroom then came back to his room. Then as I got closer and went under the covers and I heard him softly chuckle as he said, "Honestly...I thought you'd go sleep on the couch. Figured, I made you uncomfortable."

I turned to face him while laying down. "If anything, you make me more comfortable."

I'm ready....

To tell him about how I am feeling.

Not about entirely everything, but about my sexuality....and stuff.

"Hey, can we talk?"

"....what about?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I just wanted to open up to you." I replied trying to reassure him it wasn't bad.

"Oh...okay, go ahead..." He sat up a bit, and I did too.

He reached over to the nightstand to turn on a lamp. Then I told him, "I've been thinking about my uhm....se- sexuality. I know I'm not gay, because I've liked girls before. But I'm also not straight because....well there's this one guy....and it's complicated" he chuckled and then I continued, "but not the point. I thought I might be bisexual, but that doesn't feel right either....I've drawn a blank and I can't figure it out...."

I looked up at him and noticed he'd been wearing his sunglasses, guess he wasn't too comfortable around me yet. "Well, there's other sexualitys besides those Tom, I have a feeling you might be pansexual" I looked at him dumbfounded, he chuckled and then he said, "its where your emotionally or sexualy attracted to somebody regardless of there gender." (I am so sorry if this is wrong, this is what I've been told. Correct me if I'm wrong please.)

I thought about it for a second before I answered back. "Yeah....I think that's it" I hugged him and then said, "thankyuou Ranboo."

He hugged me back and told me, "No problem Toms. I'm happy you felt comfortable enough to tell me....and I've missed you quite bit Toms."

"Me too....and I'm sorry if I pissed you off before....I've been feeling awful about it." I didn't look him in the eyes, I couldn't.

"I've been missing you a bunch Tommy, and I've been feeling terrible lately too...I'm sorry." He gave me a small sad smile.

"Honestly....I thought I was the only one hurting from this, but it's nice to know you care too."I smiled back at him.

"Of course I care Tommy, and I'm worry you though I didnt.....because I do....a lot." He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Then I asked, "Well with that said,....is there anything you want to tell me?...."

He chuckled, "What did you have in mind Tommy?"

"Well I don't know.....just anything you want to say...."

"No I don't think so, was there something you wanted to tell me?" He asked smirking.