Chapter 144

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 2:02pm
Tommy didn't say anything. He just looked down.

"What're you lookin at?" I softly chuckled.

He gave a small smile, "Not what you think."

I tilted his chin up to look at me, "I love you."

He frowned, "I love you too...."

"Smile my love. I'm not telling you, that you can't work here. I'm just telling you what I think." I said and moved some of his pretty blonde hair out of his face.

He sighed, "I still want to work here."

"That's fine...I trust you." I said and hugged him softly.

I put my chin on his shoulder and he replied, "If you want I can just tell Bella no. Your more important to me than anything and I don't want to fight with you."

"Baby." I whispered in his ear, "You don't have to do anything for me, kay? You want to work here?- Then work here."

He hugged me and kissed my cheek, "Your the best....when are we getting married?"

I blushed brightly, "Jeez- that came out of no where."

He giggled, "I know, sorry....But uhm- thank you. For being the best fiance ever and trusting me to work here."

"Ofcourse." I smiled then pulled away to see his face, "My beautiful boy, I wanna marry you after college."

He groaned, "That's pretty far away....."

I fake frowned, "Are you not willing to wait?"

"I'd wait forever for you." He smiled and kissed my nose.

"Good, but I don't wanna make you wait, so hopefully within the next four years okay?" I asked.

He nodded, "Mhmm. As long as it's you and me getting married- I don't mind when it happens."

Quick Note: This is a little non PG beyond here, so skip Tull the next quick note if your uncomfortably with this sorta thing.

"Well now that we've talked...." I bit my lip.

"What if we get caught?" He asked turning pink.

"Everyone will know your mine..." I smirked.

He blushed brighter, "Ranboo."

"I mean- we won't. And you deserve a little fun." I said trying to convince him.

He nodded, "Mkay." Then bit his lip.

I leaned closer to him and put my hands back on the table. I kissed along his neck and he scooted closer to me. He put his arms around my neck and made quiet little noises as I kissed him.

"Hurry this up babe." He said and moved my face to meet his. He licked his lips and ran his thumb against my lips, "You gonna kiss me, or what?"

I kissed his thumb and he moved it. Then I kissed him and he kissed back. I bit his lip and he moaned letting my tounge slip in. I slipped my hand up his shirt and rubbed his side gently. With my other hand I reached into his pants and held his bare hips. He winced and rolled his hips with mine. I let him, cause its not like anyone could hear us through the door. And plus- we wouldn't go full out in a public place....would we?

He pulled away, "Fuck....I want you so bad."

I blushed, "We can stay a little longer, if you'd like?"

"Fuck it....just fuck me." He said and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me into the restroom and locked it. I turned red, "Are you sure?"

He pulled his pants down and bent over against the sink, "Make it quick."

Quick Note: It ends here.

Time Skip ~ 2:17pm

I zipped up my pants and then looked over at Tommy. He was holding onto the sink and breathing heavily, "Pull my pants up."

I went over and did just that. I pulled his boxers and pants up then zipped him. He grabbed my arm, "I can't walk."

I turned red, "I was gentle?"

He scoffed, "That wasn't gentle."

I shrugged, "Oops?"

He rolled his eyes and leaned on me, "We're gonna finish this at home."

"Tommy, we did finish." I told him.

He shrugged, "Okay then, round two at home."

I turned bright red, "Kay."

"Now pick me up, my legs are killing me." He said.

I picked him up and walked out of the restroom into the employee only room, "People are gonna know."

"Who gives a shit." He said and kissed me.

I pulled away, "Don't you think you've had enough, Toms?"

"I can never have enough." He said and rolled his crotch with mine as he winced cause he was already sore.

I moaned, "Mmmh- ah- That's enough, how can you still be horny?"

He blushed, "I dunno."

I sighed, "Well you better stop, cause you need to be able to walk."

He blushed brighter, "Y'know....It would help if you massaged me."

"Where would I massage?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Its more of a 'what?' question, babe." He said and smirked.

I was so confused, "Okay....What would I massage?"

"You know what." He said quietly.

Huh?

"Your confusing me." I said and asked again, "Seriously, what would I massage?"

"My crotch, duh." He said and rolled his eyes.

I turned red, "Tommy!"

"Don't yell, they'll hear us!" He whisper yelled.

"Did you just ask me to massage your fricking- you know what?!" I whisper yelled.

"Yeah..." he mumbled.

My whole face went red, "Well if we were at home- maybe, but we're not. So no, sorry."

He smirked, "Can't wait to get home. Not to mention we have the whole weekend." He winced, "Ah- that hurt to think about."

"Tommy your seriously a different type of horny." I said and shook my head.

He shrugged, "You are my husb- er- fiance."

I chuckled, "I don't mind 'husband'."

He blushed brightly, "I love you."

"I love you too, now let's go, yeah?" I asked.

He nodded, "Mhmm, set me down."

His feet hit the floor and he whined, "Jeez- Why do you have to be so good?"

My face heated up even more, "Stop it."

He took a deep breath, "Alright, I'm ready."

"Great." I said and opened the door.

"Hey." Tommy fake smiled and grabbed my arm to stand up straight.

"You ready now?" Bella asked.

Tommy nodded, "Mhmm, sorry. Me and my uh- associate were sorting stuff out..."

1,043 words
Thanks for reading.
Later Gamers <3