Chapter 26

Quick Note: They're on winter break incase anyone forgot!

Tubbo POV

Monday ~ 10:42am
I was walking down the sidewalk in the direction of Tommy's house. The arcade was also the same way though, and the past few days when I've gone to see him, he hasn't been there. Figured he's with Ranboo.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Ranboo and he's one of my best friends too. However, my whole connection with Ranboo happened over the internet....which doesn't mean our friendship is any less, it just means that I don't usually see him every day of my life as I do Tommy.

Tommy's my bestfriend since around 3. And I've seen him almost everyday since. The window, the arcade......it's all routine for me. I want that back.....I don't want to be selfish, but I just want one bestfriend back. Sometimes this bright light......needs some attention too.....

I want them to be together.....I'm rooting for them. Though, I wish they'd think of me once in a while.

I should go to Tommy's house, but I'm afraid he won't be there......I'm afraid to be let down again.

I got a text from Tommy.

Big Man Tom😤:
Hey Tubs
Are u coming over?
10:45am

Me:
Yeah
Will u be there?
10:46am

Big Man Tom😤:
Ya I will
Sorry I havent lately
10:46am

Me:
Ok
10:46am

Big Man Tom😤:
I'll explain
And make it up to u when ur here
10:46am

Me:
K
10:47am

Big Man Tom😤:
:)
10:47am

He always seemed to have good intentions. However I was still afraid he'd let me down. Maybe Ranboo was there with him and I'd be left out......guess I'll see.

Time Skip ~ 10:53am

I had arrived to Tommy's. I went around to the side and then climbed up the tree next to his window. Then I climbed onto his house and through the window.

Once I was in I saw him standing there with a big smile. I looked around quickly and I didn't see Ranboo anywhere....hmm.

"Hey Tubs! It's been too long!" He said walking over to me with his arms open.

"Yeah, well....only about a month since we last hung out...y'know just us." I hugged him and gave a small weak smile.

"I'm sorry Tubbo.....I won't let that happen again." I want to believe him, and I'll always give him chance after chance....but part of me just thought otherwise.

I hummed in reply and then he grabbed my hand as he exclaimed, "C'mon let's go!"

We walked down stairs and I saw his brothers in the living room playing minecraft on a Nintendo switch.

"We don't have another PC, so we got minecraft on this! Cmon let's play Tubs." He said handing me a controller.

His brothers had gotten up and left. Now it was just us hanging out and playing Minecraft. Messing around, having fun, and being ourselves. Enjoying each other's company.

"I missed this." He said sighing.

I laughed quietly, "Me too."

"I'm sorry I've been....uhm......I'm not sure what to call it-" He bagan.

"Distant." I helped him.

"Ya, I'm sorry I've been distant. I'm figuring something out...and I want you to know all about them." He smiled.

I nodded telling him to continue.

And he did, "I already came out to you, and you know I like Ranboo. I wanted to tell you that I came out to my family."

He had one of the biggest smiles I'd ever seen.....I was happy for him.

"I'm glad." I said smiling back.

"....and I'm uh..." he scooted closer to me and leaned closer to my ear. Then he whispered, "I've fallen inlove with Ranboo. I want to tell him.....but I-"

He became teary and jittery.

I knew what he was worried about. I cut him off, "Don't worry Tommy, I'm rooting for you two. I love you two endlessly, and I want you both to be happy. Go for it, don't worry....you'll always have me.....this won't distance us too much."

I hugged him and my heart ached. I knew I'd see less of them both now.....but I couldn't be so selfish. That wasn't my character......I'd support them both till the end. Even if that ment......they'd leave me behind.....just a little.

He was already crying though, "Tubbo, I don't want this to distance us at all! Your my best friend, and I love you so much....Tubbo I want us to stay the same. And honestly if this hurts you....you need to tell me...."

I had started softly crying too. "It does hurt Tom.....because my two bestfriends found genuine love with each other.....now I'll be left behind. But I won't hold a grudge or be the slightest bit angry......I'm happy for you both...and people move on. I'll find my own love someday, and when I do.....we'll still be just as good friends as we are now.....if not better. I promise you Tommy."

He hugged me tight, "Tubbo, I love you so much. You'll always be my best friend. Thankyou for sticking with me and supporting me......and I promise you that if I do end up with Ranboo, I'll make every effort to have hangouts with you like this."

I trusted him.....although we might not hang out as much, we would never drift apart. That was an unsaid promise....that always stood.

"I love you too Tommy, and I trust you." I said still hugging him.

When we pulled away, we laughed and wiped our tears. Then we continued goofing off in Minecraft.

Tommy thinks he's so lucky to have me as his best friend, but......

I'm so lucky to have him as mine.

I hope Ranboo faces his feelings as Tommy has. I hope they get together soon....I'm seriously rooting for them.

As much as I'll miss spending every day with Tommy......I'll always put his feelings first.....just as he tried to put mine ahead of how he felt for Ranboo.

However once he inevitably ends up with Ranboo, he'll have to put his feelings ahead of mine. And I'm willing to live with that, because I know he'll always be there for me. And he knows I'll always be there for him when he needs me.

I love them both, and I know they love me.

And if there relationship goes down hill.....

We'll all stay bestfriends in the end.

1,092 words
Thankyou for reading.
I hope you liked clingy duo and Tubbo POV!
Anyways, I'll see you in the next one! :)