Chapter 108

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 6:17pm
"Toms?!" I yelled through the door of the bathroom.

"Yeah?!" He replied.

"Open up, let me come in!" I said.

"Wait till I'm done changing." He replied.

"I told you to dress casually." I laughed.

He didn't reply.

Then a minute later he opened the door. Fluffy, soft, blonde hair and beautiful, sparkling, light blue eyes. The promise ring on his left finger. He wore khaki pants and the light blue hoodie I'd gotten him a year and a half ago for Christmas, when we'd first got together.

'I can't believe it's been almost two years.'

He blushed, "Yeah...It's been a long time."

I blushed too for I'd thought aloud, "Well, you look adorable."

He blushed brighter, "I'm casually dressed Ranboo, shut up."

I grabbed him, "And still as beautiful as ever."

He pushed me away and I laced our fingers together, "Alright, c'mon."

I pulled him along with me and we walked out of our apartment, down to the lot. I got in the driver's seat and he sat beside me in the passengers seat.

"Ranboo why don't you let me drive when I'm with you?" He asked.

I gently cupped his face and brought it over towards me, "Because I don't want you to have to work when your with me."

He blushed then leaned forward. He pressed his lips to mine and I brought him closer.

We pulled away and I had a light blush. He sighed, "You're amazing."

I blushed brighter, "Oh stop, you're amazing."

He laughed and then I began to pull out of the lot.

"So where we going?" He asked.

Staying focused I replied, "Well since we already ate, I just wanted to go get ice cream with you- but if you want anything else we can get that instead."

He smiled, "Can we go get frozen yogurt?"

I chuckled, "Yes darling."

Time Skip ~ 6:39pm

We pulled up infront of the yogurt shop and got out of the car. Tommy seemed excited and he grabbed my hand, "C'mon."

He pulled me along with him into the shop and we went to get a cup. We filled them up with different flavors of frozen yogurt and then we put a bunch of toppings on them. We got to the cash register and ofcourse, Tommy tried to pay.

I grabbed him and handed the lady cash. She took it and Tommy rolled his eyes. She gave me back change and then we walked out and back into the car.

"I dunno why you never let me pay." Tommy said while eating his frozen yogurt.

I chuckled, "Tommy, I don't like for you to have to pay for things. Plus, I took you out."

He shrugged, "Well, I'm just saying.....I'd like to pay every once in a while. That way it doesn't feel like your doing everything."

I smiled, "Oh baby your adorable. Though, when I take you out, let me pay, kay?"

He nodded and we kept eating.

"Can I try yours?" Tommy's asked leaning close to me.

I chuckled, "Sure."

I got some of the yogurt on my spoon then moved it towards him. He opened his mouth and I got it on his nose.