Chapter 128

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 7:27pm
I sat beside Tommy at the table. He was slowly falling asleep and the party was slowly coming to an end. It'd been a long time, so I decided it was probably time to pick up and leave.

I nudged my Tommy, "Baby? You gotta go home now kay?"

He groaned and clung to my arm, "Your coming with me, right?"

I kissed his head, "Mhmm, but we don't have a ride."

He slowly closed his eyes again as he leaned all his weight onto me. I sighed, "Tommy, I'm gonna need you to get on my back, okay?"

He leaned off eyes half closed now. I stood up and squated down. He got on my back and held onyo me tightly as he leaned his head on my shoulder. I grabbed his thighs as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I blushed lightly, then walked over to Wilbur and Techno who were at the bar.

"Will?" I asked.

"Hey Ranboo~ whasssss up!" He slurred out with a breath of alcohol.

I chuckled nervously, "You a little tipsy?"

He laughed, "Noooo I'm perfectly fine~"

Techno turned around, "Don't you have a car?"

"Well...since I left the UK, it's Tommy's car. We signed it over both our names, and it's at the apartment lot, because Tommy came with you two." I explained.

He nodded and downed his drink, "Alright, we'll take you two home....uh- what's wrong with Tommy?"

I chuckled, "He's just tired....he didn't have anything to drink though."

Techno nodded, "Alright, go wait at the car. We're gonna say bye to Lexi and Nelly."

Techno grabbed Wilbur's wrist and tossed me the keys. I quickly caught them then held Tommy's leg again. Techno walked off towards my moms and I walked out towards the parking lot.

I got to the car and unlocked it. I opened the backseat and set Tommy down. I buckled up his seat belt and laid his seat back so he could sleep. I gently kissed his head, "I'll see you soon my love."

I closed the door as Techno and Will arrived. I tossed Techno back the keys, "I'm gonna help clean up and then I need to take my mothers home. They're probably buzzed and they shouldn't have to drive. Leave Tommy at the apartment. Make sure he gets in bed and I'll change him later. Thanks by the way....for everything...and for rooting for me."

"Ofcourse Ranboooo~" Wilbur slurred and I chuckled.

"No problem. Thanks for coming back to my little brother....I know he hurt you." Techno said with a sympathetic smile.

"He can't hurt me enough for me to let go." I smiled.

He nodded, "Good....we approve."

I chuckled, "Approve?"

"Y'know, for you to propose." Techno said as he put Will in the passengers seat.

I blushed at the thought of proposing to Tommy, "Oh!....Th- Thanks..."

"And it's okay...for him to go." Techno smiled, "Our family discussed it early on and....your his perfect half."

I beamed overjoyed, "Thankyou...."

Techno shrugged and closed Wilbur's door, "No need to thank me...you two were meant to be."

All I could do was smile.

He sluated with two fingers as he walked over to the driver's side, "Later."

I waved and then walked off.

As I reentered the tent, people were already leaving and saying byes to the newlyweds. I decided I'd help clean up, so I started picking up plates and trash.

A nice lady tapped my arm, "Hello boy, uhm you don't need to pick up. There's people hired for that, so don't worry."

I awkwardly laughed, "Oh! Right....uhm thanks."

She nodded and I walked off to Lexi and Nelly. As everyone finished their goodbyes and left, I opened my arms for them. They ran and hugged me.

"I'm so tired Ranboo!" Lexi complained hugging me.

"Thanks for staying Ranboo." Nelly hugged me.

I hugged the both of them, "No problem, now let's get you two home, yeah?"

They held hands as I pulled away. Then they followed me to the car.

"Uhm, Lexi where's the keys?" I asked.

".....In the dressing room. We left all our stuff there." She said quietly.

I sighed, "Alright, wait here."

I ran quickly into the building and grabbed their purses. I rummaged through Lexi's and found the keys. Then I ran back out and over to the car again. I hand them their purses and unlocked the car. They both sat in the back cuddled up to each other. I got in the driver's seat and then drove them home.

Time Skip ~ 8:05pm

Ranboo POV

Lexi and Nelly had just went inside the house. I was gonna drive to the apartment now....,but this was their car.

I sighed and pulled into the driveway. I locked the car and then left their keys in the mailbox. I then began to walk home.

I groaned, "Hang in there Tommy."

I knew he had probably woken up the second Techno started driving.

Tommy POV

I layed down on my bed a little nervous. Waiting for Ranboo.

I know you'll come, till then I'll be waiting.

Please hurry though...I'm tired and I can't seem to fall asleep. I could hug my phone...,but I miss sleeping with you- as in cuddling.

......you are coming right?

Please don't leave me....I- I want you to hurry home...I need you right now.

.....

It's been a while since Techno left me here.

Could you have already fallen asleep at Lexi and Nelly house. I guess you don't need me to fall asleep anymore, huh?

.....wish I could say the same.

Guess your not coming, huh?

I sighed looking up at the cieling.

I can't believe how far we had come...this used to be Ranboo's room and bed, but now it's ours.

Maybe hes ditching me....

I laughed as tears pricked the corners of my eyes, "Can't blame you though, can I? I broke your heart...you shouldn't forgive  me anyway....."

...

Maybe everything at the wedding was to give me hope....just so you could crush it.

I laughed again as the tears fell.

Nice one.....fair.

1,033 words
Very early chapter :)
Thanks for reading, I'll see ya'll tomorrow!