Chapter 4

Trigger Warnings ~ degrading comments, sorta homophobic girl (No slur)

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 6:50
Me and Tubbo were walking up to the library doors, when we stopped and Tubbo said "By the way, when we see Ranboo you can be as fruity as you like. Just keep in mind that I'm here too okay?"

I blushed slightly, I was kinda happy it was Ranboo, but quickly returned to my normal shade before saying, "I'm straight asshole. Now c'mon."

Tubbo just shrugged and we walked into the library. I saw him there in a red hoodie, with jeans and black slides. He was sitting on a bean bag, and there was another next to him. Too bad Tubbo saw him first, because he had already taken it. It was mid November and kind of chilly, not to mention I had forgoten my sweater at home. Obviously,  I didn't want to sit on the floor.

"Can we please share the bean bag Bee Boy?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"...No, I don't think so. Just before you were calling me an asshole, so you can sit on the floor."

I rolled my eyes and as I was about to take a seat, Tubbo said, "or you could share with Ranboo, just a suggestion."

I looked to Ranboo, and he just shrugged.  So I took a seat on the same bean bag Ranboo was sitting on. It wasn't very big, and we were both quite tall, so when I sat down out legs touched and overlapped one another. I blushed at this, but Ranboo didn't seem to care or notice because he was on his phone. Tubbo however just glared at me with a big smirk on his face.

Trying to start up conversation, or perhaps on impulse I asked, "Why didn't you text me?"

Ranboo turned to face me and he was quite close. As he spoke I felt his warm breath on my face. "I didn't know I was supposed too...uhm sorry."

"Well, I guess it wasn't implied, but I just figured since you were basically flirting with me the entire time yesterday....you would." I was shocked at what I had just said, and clearly so were the other two.

"I'm gonna go...look for a book?....yeah." Tubbo said getting up and walking away.

"I uh...I didn't think we were flirting, I just thought we were being...uhm....friendly?"

I looked at him sorta shocked, "Well than your quite friendly, do you blow all your friends kisses?"

He blushed slightly and said, "I uh...well uhm no?"

"Okay...so then you were flirting."

"I never said that. I was just uhm..." he fell silent and I could see his blush deepen a soft red.

"Whatever it doesn't matter, I'm straight anyways." I said shrugging.

"Okay, then why don't you go sit on that bean bag?" He said sounding kind of annoyed.

"No, I don't think I will. I'm much more comfy here." I said smiling, spreading my legs across his. I was almost sat on his lap. Dam, where'd I get this sudden confidence boost?

"Right, and your supposed to be straight. We'll I guess it's okay if you sit on my lap. Were just friends after all." He said as he pulled me fully onto his lap.

My face turned red and he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. "Ya, not so confident now huh Tommy?"

I just leaned my head back replying, "I can't cuddle with a friend, even if I'm straight?"

At that he pushed me off and said, "No, you can't, and we're not close friends. So if we're just friends, stay in your bubble and I'll stay in mine."