Chapter 104

Quick Note: From this point till the next Quick Note, it will be a little non pg. Skip if you're uncomfortable. Sorry about that.

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 8:17pm
After Coffee Bee, Tommy and I came back home. Tommy had made dinner and it was pretty good. We'd been watching movies and cuddling on the couch for hours. I was sorta bored now and I knew Tommy was too.

I hugged Tommy's waist as he dat on my lap. I kissed his neck and he giggled.

I kept kissing along his neck, "I'm bored..."

He blushed, "Its barely eight."

"So? I'm ready." I said kissing along his collar bone, leaning his head back onto my chest.

He blushed even brighter, "How about in an hour."

I groaned, "Why?"

"Cause what if someone comes to the door?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away, "Tommy, no one's showing up at our door at this time."

He shrugged, "Well, what if Lexi comes in here with her keys?"

"We'll be in the bedroom Tommy. We're not doing it on the couch." I replied laughing.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah okay."

"Plus, the earlier we do it the more time your legs will get to rest." I laughed again.

He blushed, "My legs will be fine."

"I'm just saying, cause we have school tomorrow." I reminded him.

He thought about it then asked, "Are you gonna be gentle?- or rough?"

I laughed, "I'll think about it~"

He blushed, "Mkay....we can do it now."

He got off me and I stood up. I picked him up and took him into the bedroom. I layed him on the bed and locked the door.

I got ontop of him and he pulled me down into a kiss. I rubbed up against him once and he moaned quietly pulling away. I began to kiss along his neck and he reached down for my pants. He started to unbuckle them and I bit down on his collar bone. He winced loudly as I began to suck, "I thought I told you no hickeys."

I pulled away, "Its my birthday, chill out would ya?"

He rolled his eyes then I slid my pants off onto the floor. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt, "Take it off."

I took my shirt off disgarding it to the floor along with my pants. He kissed me and I slipped my tounge in.

I rubbed up against him again and he pulled away, "Why haven't you taken my clothes off?"

I blushed and looked away, "I'm eighteen, I need consent....May I uncloth you Tommy?"

He blushed, "Why do you have to ask like that?!"

I laughed, "Just answer me Toms."

"Yes." He muttered.

I took his shirt off of him and tossed it to the floor with my clothes. He pulled me down for a kiss and I slipped my tounge in again as I started to unbuckle his pants. Then I pulled away and slid them off of him and onto the floor with all our clothes.

He reconnected our lips and as he did so I rubbed up against him.

He moaned, "Take your boxers off."

I blushed, "Take it slow Tommy."

He rubbed up against me and I let him. He moved me off him, "Ranboo....would it be the same if I was ontop?"