Chapter 32

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 10:51am
We got to Coffee Bee and Tubbo pulled out his keys. He unlocked the door and we all walked in. Tubbo made sure the closed sign was still hanging on the door though.

When we were inside Tubbo went to make us all hot chocolate.....which left me and Ranbok alone together. We went over to sit in a booth and I sat down. He seemed nervous. He didn't know whether to sit next to me or across from me. Obviously, even if I'm mad I'd want him to sit next to me. However, he sits across from me.....which kinda rubs me the wrong way.

I scoffed and glared at him, "Okay....so that's how it's gonna be?"

He stuttered, "W- Well, I can sti-"

I interrupted him, "No, it's fine."

Then he nodded his head. He obviously wasn't getting the hint that I still wanted him to come sit with me. I just huffed, upset and rolled my eyes.

"I- I just figured you wanted l- like sp- space y'know?...." he was literally so oblivious.

"Just because I'm a little upset doesn't mean I want 'space'." I used air quotes and tried lowering my tone.

"I'm not gonna play games with you, do you want me to sit with you or not?" He sighed....clearly frustrated and confused.

"Yeah......sit with me...." I said quietly.

He immediately got up and then sat next to me. "Tommy.....I don't want us to be awkward and...mad while we're with Tubbo. And I really am sorry.......I didn't want her to know just yet, because your my first kiss and my first boyfriend. I didn't want her to ask questions because honestly it would make me feel uncomfortable.....I'm sorry Toms. I don't want our first day together and Christmas Eve to be us fighting......"

I nodded my head and cupped his face, "Thankyou Ranboo. I hate fighting with you, and your all my firsts too. I just wanted to know the real reason why you didn't want your aunt to see me."

He pulled me closer, "So you forgive me?"

"Yes...I forgive you, and I want you to know that no matter what I'll never want space. Infact I like as little space as possible." I said kissing his cheek and winking.

He blushed and I laughed.

"I'm sorry about your wrist.....I didn't know I had held it that tight." He said hugging me.

I sighed, "Its okay.....but I'm not sure what I'm gonna tell my family, so hopefully they don't notice."

He cupped the side of my face, "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry Ranboo, it's okay." I put my arms around his neck.

He kissed me and when we pulled away he said, "I love you. Merry almost Christmas."

"Merry almost Christmas, I love you too." I kissed him again and when we pulled away, I knew everything was cleared up.

He wrapped an arm around me and I leaned against him. He held my hand and rubbed the top of it with his thumb.

Then Tubbo came with our drinks. "I see you two made up......" I took a sip of my drink and then he continued, "...or made out."

I choked on my hot chocolate for a second and then swallowed it. "W- We didn't make out Tubbo....."

Ranboo seemed like he didn't care and he just kissed my cheek making me blush.

"Stop it." I said pulling away a little.

"He already knows, it doesn't matter Toms." He continued drinking his hot chocolate.

I looked at Tubbo now, "I just don't want it to be awkward for you."