Chapter 84

Quick Note: Big time Skip! It's now April. Like a month and a half passed. Coming up on a special day :)

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 2:58pm
I was sitting in class taking notes and listening to the teacher speak. Everything I was supposed to be doing, like usual.

It was a special day tomorrow. Saturday was Tommy's birthday and he'd be turning 17. I had something special for him planned, but I don't wanna spoil anything. This morning he'd asked me if there was anything special coming up and I'd said no. He's one of those people who won't tell you it's their birthday, but will imply it and want you to remember. It's funny and cute, he's been asking me all day long.

So far things have been amazing with Tommy and I'm really excited for his birthday. I want it to be special.

The bell rang and I packed up my things. When I was done and I'd put my backpack on, my blonde boy came rushing through the door.

He ran and hugged me, "So, anything this weekend?"

I hugged him back, "Nope, why? Did we have something planned?"

Tommy POV

There's no way he doesn't remember....he loves me too much to forget.

"N- Nothing....c'mon lets go to my house." I said holding his hand.

"Kay." He mumbled and we walked out.

Time Skip ~ 3:18pm

We'd just got to my house and I unlocked the door for us to walk in. My dad, Techno, and Will would be here today soon because of my birthday. They always came home on important dates.

I was excited, but for some reason Ranboo was yet to mention it.

We walked in and my mum yelled from the kitchen, "Hello boys! The others will be here soon and then we'll all eat."

"Hello and thankyou!" Ranboo replied loudly.

"Hi! And thanks mum!" I yelled back.

Then Ranboo picked me up and walked up the stairs. He carried me to my room and lay me down on the bed. He lay beside me and held my hand playing with my ring.

"Hey Tommy?" He mumbled.

"Yes?" I asked staring at his gorgeous eyes.

He looked to me, "I was thinking about proposing once your 18.......is that okay with you?"

My heart fluttered, "Yes! Yes! Ofcourse that's okay with me! Jeez Ranboo you could propose now and I'd accept. Take me to the alter even and I'd happily marry you.....I love you."

"I love you too." He replied smiling then kissed my nose.

I was so excited to already be getting angered to the one I love-....

"....wait, but Ranboo I'm turning 17."

He laughed, "Yeah, I know."

"Oh babe! You got my hopes up! I have to wait a whole year!" I whined.

He continued laughing, "Baby, what did you think? You were turning 18?"

I buried my head in a pillow and mumbled, "I have to wait a whole fucking year."

"Oh darling, your still all mine." He said sitting me up and cupping my face.

I blushed, "I- I know...,but marriage is different....y'know?"

He smiled and tilted my head up to look at him, "I promise you baby, we'll get married okay?"

I nodded and leaned in, pressing my lips to his. He kissed back and when we pulled away I asked, "So you have nothing this weekend?"