Chapter 36

Quick Note: Big Time Skip! It's been a month and a week. I didn't want to write New Years, because I felt like I'd have to try and top Christmas. I didn't want that pressure which I 100% put on myself, and so I skipped onto February! I also don't want to keep up with current time anymore cause its a lot.....so yeah it's February 1st and the two of them are going on strong?

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 7:56pm
I was sitting down at a booth in Coffee Bee. Waiting for Ranboo and Tubbo's shift to end which was at 8. They rarely had shifts together, so when they do it's a great opportunity for us to all hang out. Today we were gonna go to my house after and play boardgames with my brothers.

I was playing with my ring from at the moment, which I seemed to do a lot. As I was admiring the ring Jack slid into my booth and sat across from me.

"Ello mate, what you got there?" He asked referring to my ring.

"Oh, uh....it's just a ring." I said shrugging.

He laughed awkwardly, "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything....I just saw the way you look at it and I noticed it was on your ring finger......"

I shrugged, "Ranboo gave it to me, but it's not an engagement ring....just a pro-"

He cut me off, "A promise ring! Ofcourse, those are common lately."

I cant believe he understood and didn't think it was odd I had it on my ring finger. I smiled, "Yeah, I really love it."

"I'm glad." My Boorista slid into the same booth as me and wrapped an arm around me as he kissed my cheek.

Jack laughed softly and got up, "You two are a good fit, see ya later mate."

He walked off and it was now me and Ranboo.

"Babe it's 7:59. Your not out yet." I said jokingly and booped his nose with my finger. I grabbed his necklace and admired it just as I had my ring.

He laughed, "I just couldn't wait."

I laughed along and looked back at him, "Is Tubbo ready?"

"Yeah, I'll go get him." He kissed my cheek again and walked off.

As I waited for him I continued playing with my ring.

Then I heard Tubbo speak, "You seem to love that thing. Well, cmon then we gotta go. We can't keep your brothers waiting."

I got up and followed them out the door. Then we walked towards my house. I didn't see my brothers very often, but they seemed to like visiting more often now. Which I quite liked.....though part of me knew that to be more precise, they wanted to keep an eye on me and Ranboo. It didn't bother Ranboo, but it bothered me a ton.

Time Skip ~ 8:20pm

We had just arrived at my house and were walking into the living room where we saw Techno and Wilbur sitting on the floor by the coffee table. The two were in an intense game of rock paper scissors.

"What is it now?" I asked walking in.

"Where figuring out which game we should play." Wilbur replied as he had just lost the round to Techno who had used scissors to cut paper.

"How many rounds this time?" Ranboo asked laughing quietly.

Techno seemed focused, "30, so first to s-"

"Sixteen!" Ranboo said first.

"And thats why he has all A's....*ahem* Tommy, Tubbo." Techno said as he reffered to me and Tubs. Then losing a round to Wilbur using rock which smashed his previously winning blade of scissors.