Chapter 109

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 10:28am
I woke up and my legs really hurt. I looked over to Ranboo who was just in his boxers like me. I know we did it last night, but I didn't think I'd be hurting this bad.

I squeezed out of Ranboo's arms and he woke up yawning, "Goodmorning Toms, what's wrong?"

"Goodmorning...and nothing, why?" I asked.

He brought me close and hugged me, "Cause you slipped out of my grasp."

I rolled my eyes, "I need to pee."

He let me go, "Alright."

I scooted off the bed and my feet hit the ground. I wobbled and held in a wince. Ranboo stared at me with a stupid smirk on his face. It hurt too much to take any steps, but at least I'd be fine within the hour.

"Just come back before you hurt yourself." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes again and walked to the door. I can't lie, it hurt. But, I had to pee.

My legs stung and I leaned on the door. I whined, "Stop watching me hurt, and come carry me!"

He laughed, "Why? What's the matter with those legs of yours?"

I winced, "Ranboo~" He blushed and I whined, "Come here!"

He got up and walked over to me. He picked me up and I hugged him. He kissed my cheek and then carried me out of the room and down the hall. He turned into the restroom and set me down.

He reached for my boxers and I grabbed his hand, "What're you doing?!"

He made a confused face, "I was just gonna help you use the restroom."

I scoffed, "You just wanna see it. Now turn around."

He blushed brightly, "Tommy! I wasn't even thinking about that!"

I crosses my arms, "Oh really!? So you were casually just gonna pull my boxers down and help me pee?!"

He turned bright pink, "Well....your making it sound wierd. Plus, it's not like I haven't helped you use the restroom or shower before."

I turned red and pushed him, "Ranboo! No one even brought up the shower!"

He laughed, "Okay, I'm sorry! Now go pee."

He turned around and I quickly used the restroom. Then I washed my hands and when he heard the faucet he turned around.

Once I was done, he picked me up, "Toms?"

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"I'm not trynna get awkward, but....we need showers." He said quietly.

I blushed again, "Babe, just wait till I can walk again."

"Kay." He replied and took me into the loving room.

He set me on the counter and I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Can you get me a shirt?"

He kissed my cheek, "Yep, don't go anywhere."

I laughed, "It's not like I could anyways."

He winked and walked back to our room. In less then a minute he came back wearing a shirt and with one in his hand.

He tossed it to me and I put it on, "Ranboo this one's yours."

"So?" He shrugged.

I giggled, "Nothing."

He wrapped his hands around my waist, "You always wear my shirts after sex."

I blushed, "Ranboo shut up."