Chapter 164

Tommy POV 

Monday ~ 3:19pm
Ranboo finally got here. I popped up off the bench and said, "Bye Ranboo!"

He smiled, "Bye~"

I hung up and then got in the car, "Hey babe!"

"Hey beautiful." He smirked then kissed my cheek.

He began driving us home now. I stayed silent, not wanting to talk about lunch.

"So....We gonna talk about lunch?" He asked hoping we would.

I nodded, "Yeah we will."

He smiled happily and then waited for me to speak. A few minutes went by then he cleared his throat, "Uh- When are we talking about this?"

"Eventually." I giggled.

He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes, "Well alrighty then." He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "When your ready- I'm here to listen ofcourse."

I blushed lightly and nodded, "Thanks Ranboo."

"Ofcourse Tommy." He said softly and gently squeezed my hand.

Time Skip ~ 3:29pm

We'd finally got home and I groaned, "Babe?"

"Mhmm?" He hummed unbuckling his seat belt to get out.

"Carry me in, yeah?" I frowned.

He chuckled, "Kay."

He got out and grabbed our bags. Then he walked around to my side and carried me out of the car. He locked the car and then went inside. He set me down on the counter then went to lock the front door and set our bags down.

I kicked my feet as they dangle above the floor, "Ranboo~"

He came right over, "Yes love?"

I hugged him, "Do I have work today?"

He hugged me back and sighed, "Sadly...yes."

I whined, "This isn't fair babe! The world is separating us little by little- can't you see?"

He frowned, "You think we're seperating?"

"Obviously not, I mean it like...I'm upset we can't just get more time together." I sighed and kissed his cheek.

He kissed my neck then said, "I'll take you to work, now go get ready. Also, do you know who's working today?"

"No idea sorry." I yawned.

He nodded, "No, it's fine."

I grabbed his face, "Carry me to the bedroom, hm?"

He blushed lightly, but picked me up and did just that. He set me on the bed and I smiled, "Get me fresh clean clothes?"

He went and got me clean clothes.

"Change me?" I pouted with my bottom lip.

He rolled his eyes then changed me, "You're a whole other level of clingy and now- lazy too."

I shrugged, "Oh well."

He sighed into a smile and kissed my nose. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly. It was moments like this that I just took the time to appreciate Ranboo. He really is everything to me.

Ranboo pat my back going to pull away, but I stayed holding on. He chuckled and hugged tighter, "You okay?"

I nodded and breathed his scent in. He kissed the side of my head and then we pulled away. I smiled, "So uhm....you had called originally to talk about a date, no?"