Chapter 76

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 12:35pm
The bell rang and I carefully packed up my things. As I was zipping up my backpack a familiar looking red head walked into the classroom and towards me.

I put my backpack on and when I looked back infront of me. Derrick stood there. "Hello. We told Tommy to be at- well he knows where, at 6pm. Could you please make sure he comes?"

I sighed, "He never told me about this...."

He shrugged, "Your relationship problems aren't my problem. So you'll make sure?"

I shook my head, "I don't want him-"

He took a step closer, "I did you a special favor so now you do me this one, yeah pretty boy?"

Tommy POV

The bell had rang and I grabbed my backpack, then left the classroom. I hadn't payed much attention, so I didn't take anything out of my backpack.

I walked downstairs and then down the hall past a bunch of kids going to get lunch. When I finally made it to Ranboo's second period I turned in and saw him talking to some red head. I walked closer and heard something along the lines of....

"I don't want him-"

The kid stepped closer to Ranboo, "I did you a special favor so now you do me this one, yeah pretty boy?"

Pretty boy? Oh, I know this bitch didn't just say that to my Ranboo.

I walked over to them and pushed the red head hard. He stumbled back and fell to the floor as I yelled, "Back the fuck up!"

Ranboo grabbed me, "Tommy stop!"

The kid got up and when I saw his face I was upset to see him, "Derrick?! What the fuck are you doing?!"

He seemed to be mad and he said, "I was delivering a message till you pushed me dumbass. I'll make sure to let Kyle know your feeling pretty tough today."

"You stupid prick! Leave Ranboo alone! And don't you ever call him that again!" I yelled.

"Call him what?" He smirked and looked up at Ranboo, "Pretty boy?"

I lunged at him, but was held back by Ranboo. "Tommy stop it, c'mon."

I tried pulling away, but Ranboo was too strong so I gave up, "Leave."

Derrick nodded, "You got it. Bye Tommy, see you later!- Oh! Bye pretty boy...hopefully I see you later too...."

"You fucking asshole!" I yelled as I lunged forward again.

He walked away waving and laughing. Then I stopped fighting back and sighed. Ranboo then hugged me and kissed my cheek, but I immediately pulled away.

He seemed confused,  "What's wr-"

"Seriously? 'I don't want him'? 'Special favor'? And fucking 'pretty boy'?" I asked upset.

He sighed, "Tommy you do-"

"No Ranboo. Why'd you let him call you that? And what're these special favors that your exchanging with Derrick? Oh and whose the 'him' in 'I don't want him'?" I asked upset and angry.

He frowned then replied. "Tommy you ha-"

"As much as I am entertained, you two will have to take this outside. My two friends and I are gonna eat in here." The art teacher Mr. Jacobs said interrupting Ranboo.

"Sorry, I'll be going." I said and started walking.

Ranboo pulled me back, "I'm sorry too, and we'll be going."

I rolled my eyes and then walked out with Ranboo. He held my hand tightly as my arm wrapped with his. We walked out into the courtyard and then away from the crowds of people. We walked out onto the grass field were no one was and then he said, "If you'd let me talk, I could explain it all."

I thought for a moment and then I mumbled back, "......Okay then....explain..."

He took a deep, slow breath, "First of all the 'him' was you, b-"

I started crying, "You don't want me?!"

He grabbed me and pulled me close, "Tommy ofcourse I want you. I love you, but you didn't let me finish what I was gonna say."

I sniffled and pulled away, "...Continue..."

"I was still speaking and he cut me off. What I was going to say is 'I don't want him to', because he had been asking for me to make sure you went to some meeting." He said wiping my tears.

I grabbed his hand and held it, "I believe you, but what were the favors?"

"Remember when I told you about how I saw him at the block?" He asked me.

I hummed, "Mhmm."

"Well, I told you about how he opened up to me.....and I felt like if I asked him for a favor he'd do it." He replied nervously.

A special favor?.......I know he wouldn't have sexual relations with another after having them with me and I know he loves me, but there's always that ounce of doubt in my mind and that insecurity. That worry that I'm not enough for him and he might want more.....

I squeezed his hand and began to tear up, "What was the favor?.....Did you do something thats sorta intimate because if you did, Ranboo I'm go-"

"Baby, no! I'd never. I've only ever held hands, kissed, made out, touched, and- y'know...with you." He said holding my face now.

I nodded, "I belive you.......,but then....what were the favors?"

"I asked him to leave you alone on Monday because it was Valentines Day. And just now he had asked me to make sure you came to the stupid meeting at 6pm." He replied.

I exhaled anxiously, "Okay......so why did you let him call you pretty boy?"

"I never really thought much of it. And he's only ever called me that a couple times. Plus, it's not like I like it.......infact it does bother me....,but I'm just too timid to say anything." He said frowning.

I smiled, "I understand.....and I'm glad this didn't start anything stupid, but Ranboo...I don't want you anywhere near him unless your with me. So can you promise me you'll keep a distance?"

He smiled back at me, "Yes, ofcourse....and thankyou for trusting in me."

I sighed and hugged him, "I was so worried, but even then I still had faith in you."

He blushed a light pink, "Only you can make me feel this way Tommy."

I blushed, "I love you, gorgeous."

"I love you too, beautiful."

1,065 words
Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading.
Later! :]