Chapter 117

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 3:35pm
I walked over to Ranboo and leaned down, placing a kiss on his nose, "I know you can't really cook. So I'll be back later, mkay?"

He nodded and brought me down for a hug. We kissed and then we pulled away. He looked at me so lovingly I blushed very lightly. I waved then walked back over to the kitchen where my mum, Wilbur, and Lexi waited for me.

"Needed to say your little goodbye to Ranboo, before you left, huh?" Wilbur teased.

I rolled my eyes.

Lexi laughed then immediately stopped herself.

My mum shook her head, "Just get started, would ya."

"Yes mum." I replied and went to help them.

Each of us did our own thing, and then my mum asked, "Tommy? You never told us what school you were going to- Or if you were going to college at all."

I chuckled, "Well I'm still figuring that out."

"Yeah, well you don't have much time." Wilbur said as he stir some sorta batter in a bowl.

I nodded just watching as I sliced the vegetables carefully.

"Do you know where Ranboo's going?" My mother asked.

I sighed, "Uhm....Harvard."

"He finally chose?" Lexi asked.

I nodded, "Yeah....."

Wilbur seemed shocked, "Ranboo chose Harvard?! A school that everyone knows you have no shot at, and not to mention is all the way in the US?!"

I sniffled, "Rude...,but yeah....However, I did push him to do so. I just...want what's best for him, y'know?"

Wilbur scoffed in disbelief. Lexi asked, "You encouraged him to go to Harvard and be miles away from you?"

I laughed softly, "Yeah...sounds wierd, but I love him. I can't beg him to stay here for me. I'd rather see him succeed."

I couldn't see it, but I knew Lexi smiled, "That really is love, Tommy. It's not easy to do either, so....I applaud you for being so strong and brave."

I teared up and Wilbur stopped what he was doing. He wiped his hands on his apron and then hugged me tightly, "He's not being strong. He's hiding how he really feels. He wants to cry and beg Ranboo to stay with him, but he won't."

I turned around and hugged Wilbur tightly. I cried into his shirt, "Will, I don't want him to go! I want him to stay!"

Lexi turned around with tears in her eyes.

My mother sighed, "You can't be selfish my dear.....,but may I ask...have you really given long distance a thought?"

I pulled away from Will and wiped my eyes, "Yeah. And I hate it....it sounds awful."

"I think you should talk to Ranboo about it Tommy." Will said as he rubbed my back.

I shook my head, "I can't."

Lexi cleared her throat, "Tommy he's not saying to beg Ranboo to stay. He's telling you to talk to Ranboo about long distance. Sort it out with him...that way you can reasure yourself it'll be okay."

I thought about it for a moment then nodded, "Mkay....I'll talk to him at home."

"Good. And I know he loves you Tommy, so don't be afraid to tell him how you feel." My mother said.

I nodded.

Lexi wiped her eyes and smiled, "I know Ranboo's my boy....,but I care for you too Tommy. And you have to talk to him, because him going to Harvard is really gonna affect your relationship and health. You don't need to suffer in silence...so talk to him and I know he'll listen."

Wilbur fluffed my hair just like Ranboo does. He smiled, "My little brother.....you'll be okay. But please...don't break each other's hearts okay? Be careful."

I nodded, "Yes Will....and thankyou Lexi."

He pulled away and went back to what he was doing. I finished chopping the vegetables and then asked, "Hey guys?"

They all turned to look at me. And I half smiled, "Thankyou....,but please don't mention it during dinner. I want to talk to him on my own."

They nodded and went back to what they were doing. I sighed and went to help my mother.

Time Skip ~ 4:54pm

Dinner was ready and Will and Lexi were setting the table as my mum moved over the food. I went to go call my dad, Techno, Nelly, and Ranboo over.

I walked into the living room, "Hey guys! Dinners ready. C'mon."

They all got up and started walking to the kitchen. Everyone went, but Ranboo stayed sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and sat down, "Babe?"

"Love?" He said it at the same time as me.

In sync we said, "We need to talk....about Harvard."

Ranboo chuckled and I blushed. Then he laced our fingers together, "When we get home?"

"Yeah....,but let's not rush it. I want us to listen to what the other has to say." I said squeezing his hand lightly.

He nodded and leaned in, "Your so pretty."

I blushed, "Th- Thanks..."

He chuckled, "C'mere."

I leaned in and he placed a soft kiss to my lips. When we pulled away I blushed brightly, "Mkay, now let's go."

We got up and I held his hand leading him into the kitchen. We sat next to each other at the dinning table and everyone began chatting and eating.

There was noise from upstairs. Ranboo chuckled and looked to me, "I bet you missed that, huh?"

I furrowed my brows confused, "Missed what?"

He frowned, "Tubbo..."

I jolted up out of my seat and ran out. I ran halfway up the stairs to be met by Tubbo. He laughed, "Well hey Tommy. Congrats on graduating....I was gonna come up to you after the ceremony, but you seemed busy."

"Well you should've..." I hugged him tightly, "I missed you coming through my window."

He laughed, "I missed coming throught the window."

I pulled away, "Congrats on graduating Tubbo. I should've came up to you."

He shrugged, "That's alright...you were b-"

"I'm never too busy for you Tubs. You should call me more often." I smiled.

He nodded, "I will. Now, is there room at the table?"

I grabbed his hand, "For you? Always."

I pulled him along with me to the table. He sat down on the opposite side of me.

Everyone said hello to Tubbo and congratulated him. Then Techno asked, "So what're you gonna do know?"

Tubbo beamed brightly, "My mums giving me full ownership of Coffe Bee! And I'm gonna work my hardest there. But, I'm also gonna go to a nearby college!"

"Sounds great Tubbo." I exclaimed.

Tubbo nodded, "Thanks....Oh! Well now that we're on the subject- What're you two gonna do from now on?"

I tensed up and so did Ranboo. We looked at each other and didn't say a word.

The atmosphere got awkward and quiet.

1,151 words
Three uplaods.
I'm not overworking myself by the way. These chapters have been done for a while.
Later?