Chapter 43

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 9:31am
I was laying down on Ranboo's bed. He held my waist close to him. I turned around to face him and saw him sleeping. He looked calm and peaceful. I caught site of his dog tag necklace and grabbed it. I read the writing and smiled to myself. I admired it for a while and then I heard a quiet knock.

"Hello? You two up?" I heard Lexi's voice through the door.

"Yeah, just a moment." I said loud enough for her to hear, but not too loud to wake my sleeping Ranboo.

"Okay, breakfasts on the island." She said and then I heard footsteps fade.

I kissed Ranboo's cheek and muttered "love you"

Then I went and put one of his hoodies on. I walked to the door and took one last look at him.

Dam he sleeps a lot.

Then I walked out and down the hall. I entered the kitchen and saw Lexi sitting down at the island eating.

She saw me and smiled, "Goodmorning Tommy. How'd you sleep?- wait d- does that sound weird?"

I laughed softly, "Morning, and no. I know what you mean....yeah I slept well. How bout you?"

"Good actually. Come sit." She patted a stool next to her.

I went over and sat down. She passed me a plate of food and I began to eat.

"So uhm, Tommy. Do you mind if I ask what happened to make you uh....'flee' I guess." She asked looking down at her plate.

"Oh....uhm no I don't mind. My two older brothers were gonna stay the week at home because I don't see them often. When they came on Saturday I was in bed with Ranboo and...." I stopped mid way and used finger quotes to ask, "D- Don't you ever just cuddle 'comfortably' in bed?"

I was pretty sure she'd be confused on what I meant and think the same thing my brothers did if I told her. Suprisingly, I think she understood what I was trying to say.

"Oh yeah, all the time." She said taking a drink of her coffee.

"Wait, you know what I meant?" I furrowed my brows together in confusion. There was seriously no way.

"Ofcourse, your just like Ranboo. You speak and think almost just like him." She said laughing softly.

"So?...." I asked hoping she'd explain.

She laughed, "Sorry, what I meant is yeah. Sometimes instead of wearing jeans in bed to cuddle, it's more comfy to just sleep in my shirt. Sometimes I only wear under clothes if y'know what I mean."

"Yeah.....it's not weird right?" I asked.

"No, not at all. Some people can get the wrong idea though if th-.....so you were cuddling with Ranboo and your brothers walked in on you?" She asked holding in her laughter.

I blushed pink, "Yeah, sorta....but I may have just let them in while I wasn't thinking and then they thought we......had sex."

She sighed, "Oh boy, you oughta be more careful. So, did they freak out or, what happened?"

I didn't want to tell her Ranboo got hurt because of my brothers and me. But she made me feel like I could confide in her, so I did, "Yep, they freaked. They started yelling and they tried to get Ranboo to leave, but I wouldn't let them. Then they tried moving me away, so I latched onto him and ofcourse he pulled me back from them. Then when my brother let go Ranboo fell back and hit the wall. I fell ontop of him and it hurt me, so I can only imagine how it felt for Ranboo. I hate that he got hurt, and I hate that my brothers can't just understand and trust me when I explain things to them."