Chapter 103

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 12:36pm
Ranboo and I'd just walked into Coffee Bee, hand in hand. We walked up to the counter where Jack was and he greeted us.

"Welcome to Coffee Bee I'll bee your barista." He looked up from the cashier and crossed his arms, "Why don't you lot make your own drinks. My breaks in a minute."

I laughed, "We're not on the job, you are."

"Wait.....aren't you supposed to be at school?!" He asked, eyebrow raised.

Ranboo shrugged and I said, "Well yes, but it's Ranboo's birthday so we're not."

"You can just skip school on your birthday now?" He asked.

Ranboo shook his head and I rolled my eyes, "No, but we did."

Jack shook his head and sighed, "Well Happy Birthday Ranboo, what would you like?"

"I'll just have a vanilla bean frappe, regular." He smiled.

"And you, child?" He asked referring to me.

For that, I'd piss him off, "Hmm, I dunno....I don't really know the menu all that well and there's just so many things to choose from. I think you'll have to give me a couple mi-"

"Babe, your forming a line...and Jack was supposed to get his break." Ranboo said squeezing my hand.

I rolled my eyes, "Regular latte and the birthday cupcake."

"Will that be all?" Jack asked.

"Mhmm." I replied handing him cash.

Ranboo grabbed my hand, "I can pay for it."

I laughed, "Your funny."

He raised a brow confused, "Huh?"

"Obviously you're not paying for anything today, I am. Now put that away." I said moving his hand.

He did as told then Jack took my cash. He wrote down my name for the order then we went and sat in a booth across from one another.

"Toms?" He asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

He reached for my hand and I gave it. He laced our fingers together, "I don't want you to pay for everything today."

I squeezed his hand, "Well, that's too bad."

He squeezed my hand back, "If you do, I'm gonna feel guilty.....I- I can't use your money. You worked for that a-"

I cut him off, "Babe, seriously? It's my money, so I'll spend it as I choose. No reason to feel guilty, just let me treat you, mkay?"

He blushed and nodded then I asked, "Why didn't you ask for any food?"

He blushed brighter and looked away, "Cause I knew you'd end up paying...and you'd get me the birthday cupcake anyway."

I laughed, "Yep."

"Tommy! Come get your order, child!" Jack yelled.

I rolled my eyes and got up. Ranboo kissed my hand then let go. I blushed then went to get the food.

I took it from Jack, "Prick."

"Child." He remarked turning around.

I huffed and walked back to the table. I slid into the booth sitting next to Ranboo this time and then handed him his drink and cupcake.

He kissed my cheek, "Thankyou beautiful."

I blushed, "Ofcourse, gorgeous."

He blushed then I realized Jack had forgotten the candle. I huffed, "He forgot the candle!"