Chapter 116

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 12:12pm
Ranboo was driving us towards my parents house and I sat in the passengers seat beside him.

I couldn't believe he finally listened to me. It made me very happy though. He'd finally go and get the education he has been working towards. I'm so proud of him and I'm so glad that he'll be going to a good college. He deserves it after all.

I stared at Ranboo lovingly as he focused on the road. We we're almost there, and we were right around the corner. I broke the comfy silence, "Babe, when are you gonna sign off on the offer?"

He awkwardly laughed, "Uhm....I- I dunno...probably once we get home? Maybe tomorrow, I'm not sure."

I frowned, "What's wrong?"

He half smiled, "Nothing....I'm uhm- nervous about it I guess. I'm just not so sure they'll still accept me. It's been a week since they offered, so...I- I'd have to check if the offer still stands."

He pulled into the driveway and I couldn't believe what he'd just said. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to my face, "Are you saying you took too long to respond and they might've withdrawn the offer?!"

He got nervous and his heart beat began to speed up, "Tommy, I- I'm sure they'll still accept. Don't worry, it's fine."

I took a calming breath and let go of him. I dusted of his shirt then cleared my throat, "Ahem...I should'nt have gotten upset. I was just really excited for you to be going to such a good college....and I got worried to think that you wouldn't. Anyways.....You ready to go in?"

He smiled, "I understand my love....and yes, let's go now."

He kissed my nose and I blushed light pink. We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. We rang the doorbell and Wilbur answered the door along with Techno.

"What took you two so long?" Techno asked.

I rolled my eyes, "We're like 4 minutes late. Not that big of a deal."

"Still....it's wierd." Wilbur shrugged.

They welcomed us in and then we all went to the living room. They already had all the games out and I knew we'd be having a game night along with movies. They played some random movie on the TV and then invited us into their current game.

It was fun. It really felt like a big family.

Time Skip ~ 3:32pm

Ranboo POV

"Alright well its about time we start dinner." Tommy's mother said standing up from the sofa.

"I'll help mum." Tommy said standing up from the carpet where he'd been playing Speed with Wilbur.

Wilbur yawned standing, "Well since my little brother left me hanging in a game alone, I'll make dessert."

Tommy chuckled.

"Anyone else?" His mother asked.

Lexi stood up sorta shy, "Could...I help?"

Tommy's mother smiled, "I'd be more than happy if you'd help."

Lexi smiled and stood up following Tommy's mother and Wilbur to the kitchen. Tommy came over to me and leaned down, placing a kiss on my nose, "I know you can't really cook. So I'll be back later, mkay?"

I nodded and brought him down for a hug. We kissed and then we pulled away. He waved then walked back over to the kitchen.

That left Phil, Techno, and Nelly here with me.

"So....not much of a cook?" Techno asked.

I chuckled, "Well, I can cook and bake it's just that Tommy insists he be the one to do it. So, when I do cook I guess it's just not as good as Tommy's."

Techno nodded and Phil laughed, "Relatable."

I laughed then Phil asked, "So, do you know which college you'll be attending?- Sorry, or work....I just figured with that brain of yours you'd go to school..."

I shrugged, "Uhm...not yet. But, yes I want to go to college."

Techno cut in, "You haven't taken any of those offers?"

I was confused, "How'd you know about my offers?"

Techno chuckled, "I'm your teacher. Now, about the offers?"

I stayed silent.

Nelly spoke up, "He's been considering them. Especially Harvard....,but he's not so sure he wants to go all the way to America."

I smiled at her and mouthed, Thankyou.

She nodded. Phil stared at me, "Why not?"

I got tense....

"Well isn't it obvious? He's inlove with my little brother. He'd never just jump up and leave Tommy here." Techno said while sighing.

Phil shook his head slowly, "Oh Ranboo. Your not my son, Tommy is....,but you can't hold yourself back from such a great opportunity thats being handed to you right now."

I sharply inhaled, "But-"

"He's not saying to break Tommy's heart. He's just telling you that you should think about it. If not Harvard, somewhere closer that's offered?" Nelly interrupted me.

I shrugged, "There the only good schools that offered."

"Well then I take it you've thought of long distance?" Techno asked.

I teared up and nodded, "Yeah....and I hate the thought of it."

Techno looked away from me with a frown as a tear fell. Nelly shot up and came over to me. She hugged me softly and rubbed my back, "Long distance could work bud."

Phil cleared his throat, "....Long distance is hard. It's not easy......especially when it's an entire ocean away. But, I'm sure you understand that....now, does Tommy know?"

I sniffled and wiped my eyes, "He's the one who's been pushing me to go to Harvard."

Techno raised an eyebrow as he looked back at me, "And he's considered long distance?"

I shrugged, "He says so, but I'm not so sure he's thought it through."

"Yeah....Tommy being who he is wouldn't take long distance very well...Before you were in the picture and he didn't have you to cling to.....he'd come to my class everyday for lunch and nutrition. He needed someone to cling to. And yes he had Tubbo, but I'm his older brother." Techno sighed, "When Wilbur would go on tour he'd be gone for months. Once he came home, Tommy would cling to him like crazy. Well shoot...any time any of us came home, he'd cling." Techno chuckled, "I remember when all of a sudden he met some boy who'd become his friend. I stopped seeing him a lot. He wouldn't come by as often and it made me wonder who this 'friend' was. I'd try snooping, but I never found him during lunch. Until one day I spotted him behind the old tree in the courtyard. With the new kid.....the school's big genius. When he finally introduced you, I knew you two were crushing. It was pretty obvious...anyways, he stopped being as clingy. It was odd, because he can't just change all of a sudden, y'know. That's when I found out he'd chose to cling to you instead....which is why.....long distance won't be too good for you guys. Sure you can try it, but...let's be honest. The outlooks, not so good."

I sighed and nodded, "Your right."

Too bad I already told Tommy I'd go to Harvard.

I guess you'll have to cling to someone else now, my love.

I began to softly cry and Techno stood up. He put his hand over mine, "We'll take care of him. We've done it before....and don't worry. I'm sure he'll cling to you the second you come back."

I nodded, but kept crying.

1,258 words
Two uploads.
Will there be more?
Bye.