Chapter 121

Tommy POV

United Kingdom ~ Wednesday ~ 11pm
Tomorrow is the wedding.

I'm so nervous and scared....,but yet I'm happy and excited...

I'm also embarrassed though.....I sorta embarrassed myself yesterday infront of Ranboo. I probably made him cry too....

I sighed, I should probably shower tomorrow....I reek.

Quick Note: For clarification this is a time Skip to America, but time has also passed, so that's why the times wierd.

Time Skip ~ America ~ 7pm

Ranboo POV

I sat at the airport. They just called for boarding. I'd be back in the UK for fourish days. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night I'd leave.

They called for boarding. I got on the plane with only one bag of luggage. I had a couple things that I left at me and Tommy's place. Which is fine, cause I planned on seeing him anyways.

Time Skip ~ United Kingdom ~ 8:39am

Ranboo POV

I was back. I just hopped of the plane and Lexi was gonna come by and get me.

Well there she was, with a little welcome back sign. No Nelly though, for it was the wedding day and they couldn't see each other till the alter.

I went and we shared a nice hug. When we pulled away we talked all about her wedding and how Harvard was. She was driving me to the apartment though and I got nervous.

"Uhm, Lex?" I asked interrupting her.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Uh....wh- uhm- why are we uhm- going to the apartment?" I asked stuttering.

She sighed, "Your suit is there. Don't worry, I'll walk in and grab it then we'll leave."

"No!...I- I want to go get it....by myslef." I said.

She nodded, "As you wish."

I sighed and grew more nervous, the closer we got.

Time Skip ~ 8:54am

We'd just got to the apartment. I was feeling completely nervous. Perhaps.....I'll just win him back at the wedding...not here.

I got out of the car and then into the building. As I walked up the stairs I grew tense. I took a deep breath as I approached the door. I had keys to the apartment, but still I knocked.

....

Thank god...Techno opened the door and his eyes grew wide, "H- Hey there Ranboo."

"Hey." I mumbled looking away from him.

"Come in." He said welcoming me inside.

I walked in and saw Wilbur on the couch. He shot up out if his seat, "Hey there Ranboo! What you here for?- I mean the wedding obviously.....,but uh- y'know our little brother is here...right?"

I nodded, "Hey...and yeah I know.....,but I need my suit. It's in the room."

Will smiled, "Want me t-"

"No...I'd like to see him too." I cut him off.

They both smiled, "Certainly."

I walked out and down the hall. I stopped infront of my- mine and Tommy's?...just Tommy's?- I dunno- the bedroom door. I knocked.

"Come in." He said softly and sadly.

I opened the door and couldn't look up from the floor.

Tommy POV

In walked....Ranboo?

I wiped my face quickly and got out of bed. I stood there beside the bed and looked at him as he stared down at the ground.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

He looked up, "Hello to you too-" He blushed then quickly and quietly muttered, "Oh my gosh your so hot..."

I looked down, all I had was boxers and the red hoodie. I blushed, "Uhm...th- thanks..."

He walked towards the closet, "I just need my suit."

I cleared my throat, "Uhm....actually they're not in there. They're uhm..."

I squated down and pulled the hoodie down to cover myself. He chuckled, "I've seen it all, it's fine."

I blushed, "Shut up."

I reached under the bed and pulled out the nice white box. I opened it and it was our suits. I pulled out his, nice and folded. A black and white tux with a light pink tie and hanker chief to match Lexi and Nelly's chosen colors.

Mine was the same...just a smaller size.

I handed it to him. He walked forward and took it. In doing so our fingers touched. My heart fluttered and my hands felt so warm. I wanted to feel him....He stared at my hand and I didn't know why.

He smiled, "Nice ring."

I blushed and put my hands in my pocket. I forgot I hadn't ever taken it off.

"Later." He said and walked towards the door.

"Y'know.....I was really hoping you'd pin me down or something..." I said chuckling.

He blushed and left.

I took a deep breath.

Didn't realize how much I still want you....

Who gives a shit if it's long distanced.

Ranboo POV

I walked out my heart warm just from seeing him. Not to mention he was still wearing the promise ring.

I walked into the living room and Techno and Will looked excited.

Wilbur smiled, "So?!"

"Nothing....It was just normal." I replied.

"You guys didn't flirt at all?!" Wilbur asked.

I chuckled, "No, we did......,but nothing happened."

Techno sighed, "Alright....see ya then."

I started walking and Wilbur stopped me, "No details?"

I blushed, "I accidentally told him he looked really hot and he thanked me. The suit was under the bed so he squated down and tried covering himself...uh- I told him I'd seen it all and he blushed. Told me to shut up then gave me the suit. We touched fingers very lightly and I noticed he hadn't taken off the ring. I told him 'Nice ring' and he pocketed his hands. As I walked out he said, "Y'know.....I was really hoping you'd pin me down or soemthing...' Thats it."

They seemed ecstatic. Will exclaimed, "That's it?! What do you mean?! That was everything! Aweee!"

I shrugged, "Yeah...well see ya."

I walked to the door and Techno said, "You better be together again by the end of tonight."

I blushed and nodded. Then I walked out and left. I walked back down to the lot and got into the car. Lexi asked about everything just as Wilbur and Techno had. I told her the same stuff as she drove us to the wedding hall. She had almost the exact reaction.

...

You'll be mine by tonight Tommy.

1,054 words
Thanks for reading.
Hopefully you liked this chapter better than the others? Also if you haven't seen my message board, please check!!!
Anyways, Later!