Chapter 82

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 4:14pm
Kyle scrambled to cover up the truth, "Wh- What?! N- No....,but we also didn't-'

"So you were bullying them?" Lexi asked upset.

"No we never bullied them." Dale added.

"Yeah, not consistently. But your all still a bunch of assholes and it's still bullying!" Tommy yelled.

"Why you little-" Kyle lunged forward at Tommy.

I pulled my blonde boy close to my chest and moved to the right. He missed and Tommy looked up at me smiling.

I smiled back then looked to Kyle, "Don't ever try to touch him again..."

Kyle huffed, "Whatever. You two are fucking tattle tails. We'll get you at school....oh and bye pretty lady."

Lexi made a sorta disgusted face and so did Tommy and I. Then Lexi said, "Don't go anywhere near them at school.....I'm gonna report you three idiotic children."

Kyle and Dale ran off pissed......and Derrick stayed there looking at the ground, "I'm sorry...I don't want anyone to get hurt. And I hate those two....I just.....don't know anything else."

I felt bad......,but there wasn't much I could do. Tommy had asked me to keep a distance....

Lexi looked to me and Tommy. Tommy seemed to get mad, "You can't just apologize after being a total dick and then expect everything to be sunshine and rainbows for you."

"I- I know....I just feel bad about it all and I figured you should know..." Derrick replied timidly.

"Your not just gonna be forgiven. Now go away, your still just as shity as your friends are!" Tommy yelled angry and upset.

"Okay! I just wanted to let you know..." Derrick replied as he started fidgeting with his hands.

"Just leave asshole!" Tommy yelled.

I let go of Tommy and stood between the two, "Don't yell.....he's trying to turn things around, Tommy. You should at least hear him o-"

"God dammit Ranboo! Don't you get it?! He's treated me like absolute shit! So what are you doing?! Are you taking his side, when you don't even know him?!" Tommy yelled upset.

I reached for his hand, "No baby, I'll always take your side. I'm just suggesting you give him a cha-"

"No.....I won't. He doesn't deserve it." Tommy replied taking back his hand.

"Baby, please. Just-"

"You can take his side and I can leave right now Ranboo. We can have another big fight and hurt each other all over again.....or you can stop this and just come here....please" Tommy said upset, yet opening his arms for me.

I sighed and went back to him. I hugged him, "It'll always be you my darling."

Tommy hugged back, "Enough of this, yeah?"

"Ofcourse. Anything for you, love." I said holding onto him tightly.

"Leave Derrick." Tommy said.

"R- Ranboo!" Derrick pleaded.

I turned to see him and Tommy moved my face back to look at him, "Eyes on me babe."

I nodded and kissed his nose. Then I heard Derrick huff and walk away. Lexi closed the front door and I picked up Tommy then whispered, "I'm sorry...."

"Don't worry...," he mumbled and leaned his head on my chest.

Lexi sighed, "Thank god Nellys here."