Chapter 7

Edit: I noticed this was titled 'Chaprter 7' lol. I fixed it though.....I did kinda want to keep it, bc I thought it was funny....but I decided not too. Anyways.....ya. :)

Quick Note: 2 weeks have gone by :( So it's been about a month long that they've known each other.

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 3:17
I was still laying down in my bed, even though I wasn't sleeping. I hadn't eaten a real meal in about a week and a half, but I had snacks every now and then. Once in a while, I'd get out of bed to watch a movie with my aunt, but only because she'd bug me about it. She would always try to strike up a conversation, and get me to open up. She wasn't pushy, but she tried. I just never felt like it. I wasn't completely sure of why I was feeling so down, I just knew it had something to do with...Tommy.

I haven't been to work in a week, and Tubbo's mom will probably end up firing me. I don't really care though.

I just wish Tom- I mean Tubbo would stop by and see me.

I missed having friends around, and though I would see him at work....I didn't feel like going. I was sorta feeling broken, I could barely stand and I rarely used the restroom. I don't know why....I just did. I know it'll get better though...it has too.

Eventually around 4:00 I fell asleep, and awoke in this reoccurring dream I'd been having.

I woke up and was lost in some random field. Then, as I walk through the field it grows dark out. The field gets bigger, and the grass gets taller. I keep walking, tripping and falling multiple times. Repetitively getting hurt and bruised. Then I get to mountains, and I walk through this dark cave. I keep going through the tunnel still falling down and getting back up. Until I get to this split of paths, I usually fall once more and then wake up, but this time I got up. I heard two different voices and though I couldn't make out who each voice belonged to, I could clearly hear what they said...

I woke up.

...damit. What did they say again? Shit I had forgotten already.

Now my head hurt, so I got up slowly. I tripped once on my way to the kitchen, and Lexi came running, "What're you doing? What happened? Are you hurt?"

She was panicked and concerned. I just said, "Nothing, I'm fine I was just getting water, and don't worry I can get it myself."

She nodded, helped me up and then went back to her room. Peering at me once more before she closed the door. I knew I was being cold and bland. I just didn't feel like conversing that's all.

I finally made it to the kitchen and filled up a cup of water. I sat down on the couch, and drank from the cup. I got a notification, and my phone buzzed. I hadn't checked my phone in about 2 weeks. So I decided to check who it was. It was Tubbo, which didn't really surprise me. He was asking his u was doing, and as I scrolled through his past sent messages they were all the same. All along the lines of....you coming to work? How are you? Are you okay? Can I come see you? I'm here if you need me. And Call or message when you get the chance.

I felt bad.....it was clear he was worried, so I just texted back telling him he should stop by. I immediately got a response, telling me he'd be over in about ten minutes. I quickly checked the time and it was 5:23pm.

That meant I had nine minutes to hide the fact I was sleep deprived and hadn't eaten in days. I went to quickly take a shower then changed, and I was out with about 3 minutes to spare. I brushed my teeth and then put on a hoodie over my shirt, trying to hide the fact I had lost so much weight. Finally, I put on my sunglasses on, to hide my eye bags, but also because it made me feel more comfortable, except for when I'm with....Tommy.