Chapter 20

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 7:51am
I woke up, and checked my phone. It was 7:51am and I had 11 missed calls....all from Ranboo. I had slept in. It was Friday, and that ment my dad went over to Wilbur and Techno's house early today to help move there things over to the house. My mom had gone to work....and my phone had been on silent.

Shit!

I quickly got out of bed and changed. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple from the basket of fruit on the island counter.

Then I ran out the door and saw a sweaty Ranboo huffing and puffing towards me, so I ran towards him.

"What happened to you Ranboo? Are you okay? Y- You're so sweaty." I said concerned.

He was trying to catch his breath. Once he did, he spoke, "I called you so many times, and you never answered. I got to school and you weren't there, so I asked Tubbo and he said your window was locked this morning. I was concerned....so I came as fast as I could....and I-"

He stopped talking as I hugged him tightly. "That's adorable Ranboo....I'm sorry you were worried...but its nice to know you care."

I smiled up at him and he said, "I'll always care Toms. Now hurry up, we're gonna be late."

I pulled him towards the house, "Ranboo, you wanna borrow a shirt and hoodie? Cause yours is sorta......drenched."

He nodded, and I led him inside. We walked up to my room and he pulled of his hoodie revealing his soaked black shirt. I passed him one of my biggest shirts and hoodies. He usually went to the bathroom to change....but he must've been in a hurry...he pulled his shirt off and then he slipped on the one I gave him. Then he put the hoodie ontop.

I was bright red, and when he noticed he asked, "What's wrong Toms? Your red....but I didn't do anythi-......"

He turned even reder than I was and looked away. "Cmon Toms let's go."

He just grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. I locked the door behind me and we walked in silence towards school. It was 7:58am and we knew we'd be late. It was so awkward, we just walked hand in hand both still red.

Then he broke the silence, but didn't look at me, "I- I wasn't thinking, it just happened sorry.....it was an accident."

"Uh- Uhmm....it's okay. You just caught me off guard is all.....sorry I uhm.....looked..." I replied awkwardly.

He laughed quietly, "That's okay, your eyes are just drawn to me~"

"Yeah.....and now more than ever. At least I can say I've seen you shirtless." I smirked.

He blushed darker, and I laughed.

We soon arrived at school, only 10 minutes late, suprisingly. We had the same 1st period though, so we walked together to class and took the two empty seats....which were unfortunately far from each other.

Before he went to take a seat he kissed my hand and whispered, "I'm glad your okay."

I blushed and giggled softly.

Time Skip ~ 2:30pm

Ranboo POV

School had got out and Tommy had spotted me walking to the Cafe.

"Hey there good lookin', what's goin on?" He said winking and lacing our fingers together.

I smiled, "Nothing much, I was on my way to Coffee Bee, wanna come?"

He sighed, "Ya it's on my way home. Sorry I can't see you work it though" He winked and I blushed as he laughed. Then he continued, "unfortunately, I've gotta go home and help my brothers unpack.....also, I was gonna....uh- nevermind."

He awkwardly laughed. I knew something was up, and he wanyed to tell me, but was afraid. "What is it Toms?"

"I- I'll tell you tonight. Pick me up, and then we can head to yours....then I'll explain it all." He gave me a hopeful smile...I didn't quite understand.

I just nodded and smiled.

Time Skip ~ 8:58pm

Tommy POV

I had already helped Will and Techno move all there things. And now winter break had officially started. Everyone was back together now in the house and I was ready to come out to my family.

However, I couldn't today. I needed to do something first. I needed to explain everything I was gonna do, and everything I wanted.....to Ranboo.

I was nervous....but overal, ready.

It was about 9pm now and Ranboo would show up in around 10 to 15 minutes. I walked down stairs from my room and into the living room. I saw Wilbur, Techno, and my mum and dad talking. I went over to them and sat in between Will and Techno. They hugged me and I hugged them back.

"Awe Tommy. You've gotten so much older. Guess my little brothers growing up!" Wilbur said smiling at me, pinching my cheeks like a grandma would.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well it's been a minute."

Techno laughed, "Not for me. I see you every other day at work."

"It's not the same" I said smiling.

Techno nodded. And then Wilbur asked, "Anything new with you kid? Anything you'd like to share?"

I knew he was just curious. I shrugged, "Yeah,....there's a couple things actually. And I really want to tell all of you....but if yall could wait a day or two for me to be ready....I'd appreciate it."

"Ofcourse Tommy." Wilbur hugged me, and then so did Techno.

Soon it was a long group hug. Then the door bell rung.

"Oh...and I forgot to mention, I promised my friend that I would hang out with him tonight....so uh......that's him." I said.

"Welp, you sprung this last second Tom, so now I get to meet him." Wilbur said evily grinning.

I tried to stop him but was held back by Techno with just his hand. Wilbur laughed and opened the door. There was Ranboo, confused. He'd never seen Wilbur before, so he was probably wondering who it was that answered the door.

"I'm Wilbur, but please...call me Will." He stuck out his hand for Ranboo to shake.

Ranboo shook it then asked, "Uh....I'm sorry but are you Tommy's brother?"

Wilbur laughed, "Yes, I am. Have you met the rest of the family?"

"Actually, yes I have." Ranboo replied.

Wilbur looked back at me, "Seriously Tommy? How am I the last one?!"

Finally, Techno let me go as I walked towards the two and said, "I dont know Will, but you can talk later. We need to go."

Then before I could shut the door while walking out with Ranboo, Wilbur whispered to me, "I'll hold you to that Tom."

I rolled my eyes, and then closed the door, "Sorry Ranboo, let's go shall we?"

He nodded, "Okay, but I think your brother might be a little upset..."

I shrugged, "Ehh- it'll be fine."

Then we walked hand in hand towards Ranboo's apartment.

1,178 words
Thankyou so much for sticking around and reading this.
Chapter 20!!!!! :D
I'm so happy, so thankyou and I hope you've enjoyed my writing so far. <3