Chapter 24

Quick Note: If you don't remember, Lexi is at Nelly's for the weekend. Just so this makes sense. Enjoy! :)

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 9:29am
I awoke without Tommy, but I heard water running in the bathroom down the hall. I got up off the couch and put my ear to the door to hear. The water was running, and I'm pretty sure Tommy was showering.

I walked to the kitchen and put myself together a bowl of cereal. I sat at the counter and ate. I was lost in thought as I ate. Then Tommy walked in.

His hair was wet and he was wearing my oversized black and white hoodie with a pair of my grey sweats. I smiled and stared.

He turned pink and smirked, "I know I'm hot, but stop staring."

I shook my head and walked towards him. Then he stuck out a hand to stop me.

"Stop! Go take a shower and then we can cuddle." He said smirking.

I frowned and sighed. He laughed, "I know you want me, but I didn't know you wanted me that bad.....go shower. Then...we'll see."

He laughed one last time and smirked. I quickly went and grabbed some clothes. Then I took a shower. When I came out, I put on a grey hoodie and white sweats. My hair was still wet, but it was fine. I ran my hand through it and then walked out to the living room towards Tommy.

He was sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him and nudged him with my shoulder. He chuckled and then hugged me. I hugged him back and then he looked up at me.

"Gorgeous" He mumbled.

I blushed, I knew he was thinking out loud, he did that quite often.

"You too." I said running my fingers through his wet hair.

He laughed and turned pink. I kissed him on the cheek and then asked, "Did you eat?"

He nodded in reply.

Then I asked, "Toms, do you have to go home soon?"

He cuped my cheek, "That depends, are you feeling any better handsome."

I shook my head, "No, and I'll feel worse if you leave me." I said leaning my forehead onto his.

He smiled, "Ranboo....I-" he sighed, "I think I need to go."

He pulled away not looking at me. I didn't understand.

"What's wrong?" I asked scooting closer.

He laced our fingers together before speaking, "I need to do something very important.......for....us."

I didn't know what he was talking about, but I didn't want to push him into explaining. "Okay?........do you want me to walk you home?"

"No, Techno is on his way. I'll call you later though." He said giving me a soft smile. He seemed nervous and I just wanted to make him feel better.

"I don't know what your gonna go do....but don't be scared Toms. Your family loves you......don't be afraid...you've got this." I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

I hope he's coming out.....that way I don't have to hide how I really feel anymore.....

"Thankyou Ranboo, I l- like you a lot." He said hugging me.

I love you Tommy....

"I like you too Toms."

We stayed like that for a little bit. Then the doorbell rang and Techno was here. Tommy hugged me goodbye and I kissed his head. When I opened the door, Tommy walked out with Techno and we waved goodbye.

Even though we wouldn't be away from each other for long.....I'll miss you Tommy.

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 10:24am
I had just left Ranboo's and I was already missing him....his afection.....his embrace...

Anyways.....Techno had picked me up and we were driving back home. When we got there it was 10:35am. We walked in and I said hello to everybody. They were all sitting on the couch watching some random movie. Another perfectly good chance......that I didn't take.

I'd do it soon,.....and today for sure...well, maybe.

I walked up the stairs....down the hall...and then into my room. I layed on my bed. I don't know why I'm nervous.....but its not very easy.

The pressures getting to me. The only guy I've ever liked is Ranboo.....and now I'm kinda......inlove with him?....I'm not sure....

Do I really know they'll be accepting......I've been so confident they will, but every step closer I get to coming out.....the more the feeling seems to just........fade.

If they accepted me, would the way they think of me change?.....would they see me in a different way?

And if they don't accept me, what would I do......but more importantly....what would they do?.....would everything change either way it went?

Right now.....everything is as close to 'perfect' as I could imagine.....

Ranboo and I are doing great......or are we? Now that I think about it...in reality aren't we doing horrible.....I haven't been honest with my feelings and I'm purposely distancing myself to not grow attachment.

Well, me and my family are great......but no, we're actually not because I haven't let them in and shown them the real me....

At least everything with my best friends okay......fuck. Not even that....I haven't talked to him in almost forever, and he's probably upset.

Can I do anything right?

Can I even begin too?

Do I want too anymore?.....

...

Yeah.

I do.

Because it's worth it.

Tubbos worth it.

My familys worth it.

And Ranboos worth it.

I need to take the next chance I get....and once I come out......I'll explain it all to Tubbo....and once my best friend understands........I can explain it all....to the love of my life....my Ranboo.

If it doesn't work out......I'll figure it out.

I'll try not to build false hope.....but I've got a feeling it'll all go great.

And if it doesn't......I'll always have...me?

Yeah.

I guess that can be good enough.......but that's the last thing I want.

So I'll reach for what I want most first....

And I know exactly what that is now......I'm not confused....

I'm sure of myself now.

1,039 words
I hope you did enjoy it.
I'm so excited to have gotten this far.
And thanks to y'all for sticking around!
I appreciate all of you :)
Ik it's a late update, so I'm headin to sleep!
Later! <3