Chapter 69

Quick Note: I'm so sorry for how late this chapter was. I had to stay late at school to finish a test and I wasnt feeling too good about it. Now, I hope yall enjoy and again, so sorry. If you don't like non PG things then skip this whole chapter. I'm not gonna put warnings in between little paragraphs because that's annoying to people who just want to read. So please skip if your uncomfortable and the end note will tell you what happened. This is not implying that they will have sex, I'm just giving a warning. Okay, now enjoy.

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 7:32pm
We'd just gotten home and I walked up to my room leaving Ranboo in the living room. I took the bouquet of alliums I'd brought with me and put them in a vase with water. Then I set them on my nightstand and went back downstairs to Ranboo.

"What were you doing?" He asked me.

I sat down beside him and replied, "I was putting the alliums in a vase."

He smiled at me, "Awe Tommy, that's cute."

I blushed light pink, "What do you wanna do now?"

He got excited and stood up pulling me with him, "I want to do something really cool, c'mon."

He pulled me along with him and grabbed the picnic basket. He lead me to the kitchen and put the basket on the counter. He took out the dirty dishes and handed them to me, "Wash those."

I raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

He turned around nervous and grabbed me by my waist. He cupped my face and said, "No, I didn't mean it like that- I- I wasn't demanding you to, I meant to ask.....Could you please wash these while I set something up Tommy?"

I laughed, "I'm just playing, ofcourse I will."

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and then my hands went up to his hair. He set down the dishes and sat me onto the counter. He held my hip and pulled away to kiss my neck. I winced and he bit down leaving me a hickey as he sucked on my skin. When he pulled away he kissed my lips again. I kissed back with my arms around his neck.

Then he pulled away and said, "Oh....uhm, we should probably be-"

I laughed, "Oh...yeah."

He laughed too, "I got so carried away...."

He caressed my face and gave me another kiss. When he pulled away I hoped off the counter and picked up the dishes. I started washing them and he didn't come from behind to hug me. It made me a little sad, but I just continued cleaning them. When I was almost done I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his soft lips meet my cheek.

"Almost done love?" He asked.

"Almost.......okay done." I said putting the last dish away.

"Great. Now come here." He turned me around and I saw alliums, a wooden frame with thin glass, hairspray, and a glass cylinder vase.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked him.

He squeezed my hand, "We're gonna preserve the flowers and frame some of them.....cause this is when the alliums became our flower."

I blushed a light pink and smiled, "Awe Ranboo, I love that."

He smiled back, "Good."

"So how do we do it?" I asked.

He picked up an allium and walked over to the oven, "Well, you need to dry them out first, but you want them to keep their color. So, if you put it in the oven at a very low temperature...." he set the temperature and then layed the allium in there sitting in the glass cylinder, "and put the flowers in for a little while, it should dry out, but still look smooth."