Chapter 45

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 8:29pm
We had just arrived and we walked through the door to see Lexi on the couch with who I assumed to be her girlfriend judging on how close they were.

"Hi, did you two have fun?" Lexi asked as the two girls got up to greet us.

We nodded.

Lexi hugged Ranboo and then hugged me. Then the other girl hugged Ranboo and stuck out her hand for me to shake, so I did.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Nelly, Lexi's girlfriend." She smiled and then pulled away from the handshake.

"I'm Tommy, Ranboo's boyfriend. Nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

Then her eyes went wide and she turned to look at Ranboo, "Where'd you guys go? And what'd you do?"

Ranboo and I were confused and he answered, "An amusement park.....and we went on rides and played games."

She nodddd and looked over at Lexi who muttered, "In public? Dam."

They headed over back to the couch.

I was confused and so was Ranboo from the look of his face. We just ignored it and then we went to his room.

He sat down and I sat on his lap. He held my waist from behind as always and began kissing my neck. I felt the tingle and then I realized what the two had been talking about.

I pulled away and he seemed to get upset.

Thats Clingy.....

"Ranboo, they were talking about my hickeys! A- Are they bad!?"

He was in shock now as he said, "Y- Yeah they've gotten slightly b- bigger and red."

I got up and looked at the mirror. It was just as he'd said.

Shit

I shrugged it off and went back to Ranboo who immediately embraced me again.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

I nodded, "Mhmm"

He moved me off and got up. He pulled out a laptop and then sat down again.  I climbed back on his lap and he chuckled. Then he let me pick a movie.

The movie started and about 20 minutes in, Ranboo seemed to have gotten bored. He had been playing with my hair, but that quickly bored him too. Then I felt his soft wet lips meet the skin on my neck.

I squirmed and said, "Seriously Ranboo? I'm already gonna have 2 hickeys, I don't need more. Watch the movie."

He whined, "The movies are boring, and....your not~"

I rolled my eyes, "Once these are healed, you can make new ones."

He huffed, clearly annoyed, "Yeah right."

I just laughed.

Then around 10 minutes later I paused the movie and went to change because I was uncomfortable. Then I made Ranboo go change too.

When he came back, I resumed the movie. We were now both in our pajamas. I was peacefuly watching the movie until I felt Ranboo pulling my shirt collar done.

"What're you doing?" I asked confused.

"Nothing." He said blandly.

I tried ignoring him and then I continued watching. Then I felt him bite my back shoulder. He held me still as I tried to pull away and he sucked on the skin, leaving another hickey.